Reviews for Unforgettable
Evangeline039 chapter 1 . 3/14
Umm ... can you ... please update this story? I found this story concept to be a nice idea though I'm like liking Naru still his cherry self. Anyway, I enjoy this story so please continue?
AnonymousAutumn chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I'm not one big Naruto fan, but seriously, continue this thing! For my wings' sake (old habits die hard), please?
Dammit, it's nice!
Update soon?
-A
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
i like this you should write another chapter for it
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oh no no no, you HAVE to keep this up.

Noah
AuthorinAbsentia chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
You asked for ideas, so you're getting one. What if Sasuke somehow became a ninja in the village again, and went on a mission with Naruto, because it was of extreme importance to the village or something. And anyway, Naruto kept thinking that "Mr. Stranger" was giving him the oddest feeling of Deja vu... Any way, that's my idea. Thank you for bothering to read it!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
continue!
mai-nightmare3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
cant wait to see what happens
Eloda chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Its so god! OMG! UPDATE! Please let Sasuke and Anruto be together in the end! Don't let either of them die! Please oh please! Update! If you are not free to check the documents for any errors, I can help! Please update! tell me when you are gonna continue with this story! Update!
FtMAiden chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
wah! MORE!
Means To An End chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
good job...keep writing!
BlackDawnYaoilover chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
that's really kool are u going to update soon? (without getting caught by ur mom? let me gyess either she doesn't let u on her computer or she doesn't no u like yaoi?)
Becky chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Hm... *slightly dissapointed*

One more of this... It's really a shame you know. All your "one-chapter-to-be-but-never-seem-to-become-mutli-chapters"-stories starts out really good. I mean it. They always start out really good.

Makes one wonder what's making you not continue a single one?

Anyway, it's your writing but I really think you should give your own stories a little more chance. *smiles* Just so you know...
xxkiokoxx chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I kinda want to know what happens now, but it seems you havne't updated this in a while. I've been readingyour other sasunaru stories and none of them have bene updated much (Oh a few but you do have a lot of stories).

So yes, Ir eally enjoy your stories please continue and I'll be fatefully reading them.
eternallyadrift chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
OMG,OMG, OMG! I can not wait to see what happens next! I hope the next chapter comes out really soon_ (not that i'm tryin to be pushy or anything)
naru-luver chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
AH! WRITE MORE! I NEED 2 KNO WUTS HAPPENS! aw...i'm gonna havta wait months for part 2, r'nt i? **sniffle**