Reviews for Romancing the Queen
C.LeShay chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Syao-Sama, please continue this story. I love the humor, really rocks!
Yudachi chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
heru, Syaowee-neechan!

RtQ sounds like a CCS sequel - only its ExT-centric. (I mean it isn't AU and Eriol and Tomoyo's personalities are like their orij chara plans... Anou, getz? Even I don't understand myself sometimes...)

I usually read fics when they're already completed but this is *Syaowee-neechan* we're talking about here, so I read whenever she posts a new chapter! -waves a "Daisuki Syao-neechan! flag"-

Thanks for your review, neechan. It meant a lot. A LOT.
Frosted BlossomZ chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Interesting! Can't wait till next chappie!
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
I really liked how Eriol is done here. He still has all his power but is determined to live like a normal person, I enjoyed seeing his perspective on humans. The date was amusing and still had an edge of drama.

My favorite part was how Sakura manipulated Tomoyo so easily. XD
vialete chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
. I hope Tomoyo opens up to Eriol soon!
saccharine.rush chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
wuhoo! galeng galeng. :D hihihihihi

seriously, i've never read this good ET fic in months. :D

(o)
koa-chan chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
what happened to sweet-little-tomoyo-chan?
Nuova chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
It's awesome, I can't wait for the update.
asga chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
o.O ilove the story hope tp see the update soon:D
ice illuser chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
ah...cynical tomoyo...well, it kind of works. update soon!
Vanity-chan chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
I really don't know what to say... the story's just great! I love Eriol in this story... he's just like my crush... hehe, what a silly girl I am. Anyways, this is getting more interesting as the story goes on... so, please update when you can! I'll be waiting! Thanks a lot...

-strictly ext only-
Empyreal Entity chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
Wow... Tomoyo really is cold. Well, I enjoyed reading chapter 2 so far. _ I like how you portray everything, it all sounds believable. Good job! I'll be looking forward to the next update.
Sheo Darren chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
Oh, my God. Eriol sounds like Robin Williams.

0_o

*lolz*

Perfect! The best! (Hmm, I keep on saying that everytime I read one of your stories. But it's true, isn't it?) Keep this one coming!

*worshipping*
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Absolutely perfect. It's a terrific read! The right blend of all the elements of a good story, all here. And it's so CUTE, too, despite all the formalities and realities involved! And best of all:

*glomps Nakuru, then Syao*

YOU ROMANCER, YOU TWO!

*gushes*
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
Well the date didn't go that good.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »