Reviews for Romancing the Queen
Seductive Venus chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
Wow... I didn't expect is... normal. I thought he couldn't live without his magic. And Tomoyo cannot live in such hectic circumstances. She's so cool and confident while he's so warm and... friendly and normal! I think Eriol's more casual and laidback now. I like it. Hmm, I especially love Eriol's corny attempt to make her laugh XD Your wit and charm still shines though! How we missed it!
BlueMeteorGirl chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
wow...tomoyo's...so...business-like O.O
AquaticMist chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
lovely! so unexpected! i'm in love with this story already. keep writing more and update soon. i can't wait.
chibiNeko192 chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
AWEE! Tomoyo's so cold! Poor her...feel so sorry for her, and Eriol as well! Hope things become warmer soon! _
Dana Daidouji chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
I liked this chapter very much. She reminds me of how Sonomi would be if we were given more insight into her character in the series and he somehow reminds me of Fujitaka... The wicked part in me wants for her to play hard to get... Don't let him get her easily!
Phiso chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
Hm, interesting...I wonder what happened to her. I do hope you go into that in later chapters.

And Eriol's order made me laugh at loud. Cheap-o! XD Poor guy. Well, at least he takes things in stride. _ It's inspiring.
yugioh-fan88 chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
*sigh* Tomoyo sounds so mean. But still this is a good way to show how she turns out in the future. Loving your writing style too. It has a nice flow to it. UPDATE soon.

yugioh-fan88
Mama chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
Very good story! Please update soon!
lilpinkazn chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
aww wat happend to the hyper tomoyo?...update soon
lilpinkazn chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
,loving this chpater update soon plz
AquaticMist chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
hello syaoron no hime! remember me? i'm kate's little sister. anyway i really like the content of the story and was wondering what kind of development will happen. i'm kind of anxious waiting for the next update. it's very intriguing. you always seemed to have great ideas swimming in your head. until next chapter. bye

Aquaticmist
lifesend chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
oh Wow! It's been a long time since I've read a Eriol/tomoyo story, and this one is shaping up to be very interesting! I can't wait to find out if Sakura and Nakuru's matchmaking efforts will work or not. Thank you for such an enjoyable story!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Eriol's guardians are hilarious as always. Sakura getting the same illness that got her mother was a shock of bad news.
saccharine.rush chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
great cliffhanger. T_T but! this fic is good. real good. :D

(o)
kriste-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Wow. nice. An ExT fic after a very long time. _ If I hadn't decided to turn my eyes on Naruto's NejiTen, I'd still be rooting for good ole ExT stuff. I really like your portrayal of Tomoyo and Eriol. And Suppi-chan totally wrecked me whenever he verbally assaults Nakuru. _ Coolness. _ Go Syaowee! Hope you update this one as well... especially the ADAN NejiTen piece I was egging you about in my other review. _ Take care!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »