Reviews for Romancing the Queen
Kuro Chocobo chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Wai, Sayo-chan, it has been awhile since you've written an ET story. I have to say that your ETs are my favorite. If you have the time, please continue writing them!

I like this! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!

By the way, on the issue of requesting fics, do reviewers request a category and a couple and you make a story? Or does the reviewer give you a basic summary and you go from there? I'm just curious.

Anyways, please continue to write, even if updates aren't as frequent as they used to be. I've been reading your fics for forever!
Empyreal Entity chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Okay, this is the second ExT fic I started reading and just by reading the first chapter, I would like to say... I'm hooked! I can't wait to read your next update.
Hi-kun chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
That was great hope you update soon!

Everything was in the right place!

I was wondering you're a filipino right?

just wondering

Hi-kun
Vanity-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
oh... my... god, syao-chan (can i call u that?) i love the plot! i really hoped i'd be the first reviewer... but my sched's hectic, with all the school work and everything... anyways... i never expected the line, “Falling in love means losing control. It makes one unfocused. That’s perilous to my job.” from Tomoyo... she's a romantic type... but nonetheless, she is an anime character that you can change the personality, she can b witty, shy, or outgoing... well, i'm looking forward to this story... and for Close Up too! thanks again, syao-chan...
Dana Daidouji chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Lovely theme! I like how this began! Keep writing!
asn water chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
hahah he was playing a game all along? and here i thought he was depressed or something cause he was getting older... i miss tomoyo is she going to be like this for the rest of the story? say it isnt so!
Sayuri Ritsuke chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
oh...what's gonna happen next?

is the question I'm asking now, so please write the next chapter soon! It's really good especially since it's really long!

Ja ne
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Mwahahahahahahaha!Ate Syao does it again!

how come you put up starts and never any finishes? Romacing the Queen is a promising premise and everything that goes with it goes with your flow! It's so cool! So cute! And so different~! Even tho you've been writing about them for over four years you always surprise us with newer plots, better characters, and more exciting stories! I swear, someday when you write your own books you'll be surprised when they sell off! _ That's where you belong! the bestsellers! Just like this story! Keep it up Ate! I giggled and laughed at Nakuru and glowed with love at the happily married couple... Poor Sakura-chan tho... Suppi's still a smartass and Eriol's... more casual now. He isn't as stiff as any of the other personas you wrote about before... but that's part of his charm right? The hidden boysih persona? Hehehe! Will Meiling have a part beyond cousin? Hahahaha! I'm so into your stories! galing talaga! Update soon, please Ate?
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
ah, Naruku and Sakura playing matchmaker between Eriol and Tomoyo. Poor Sakura can't have any kids...
ice illuser chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
this sounds really good, please update soon!
yugioh-fan88 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Eriol's in trouble now. Lol. I love how you ended the chapter at just the right spot. Makes me want to read more. :D Update soon please!

yugioh-fan88
Phiso chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
BAH! Dash it all!

Hm...all I can say is watch the characterizations, and update soon. _ I can't wait to see/read the look on Eriol-kun's face...
La Wei chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I've always loved your ExT stories! Ah, I can't wait for the next chapter!
paulene chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
The first ExT fic I ever read was one of your earlier works, and here you are four years later, still writing ExT fanfiction, even though not as often as before.

I am, and will always be, a big fan of yours. Ang galing mo talaga!
Swt. Harmony chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Exciting, I like it a lot so far. Tomoyo and Eriol are still as cute as ever. Update any one of your stories soon. )
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »