Reviews for God Doesn't Want This
Oceandeep chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
I loved it. I've always wondered why Chase left his [true] faith and the seminary. It was a good idea The use of Althea was a great way to breach that gap. Although she was what you called an Empath, I'd have prefered the use of the correct term we 'Empaths' use. clairsentient or clairsentience. There were a few sticking points though...just minor. A few grammatical errors..But overall, I liked it, alot. Well done.
ajkldfs chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
aw.

Matteic chapter 8 . 8/4/2008
Ever read those stories that make you change your look on everything ? I think I just read one...
alliex09 chapter 8 . 1/22/2008
i really liked this story :)
Indigon chapter 8 . 6/17/2007
that was beautifully written, a great story. congrats.
chaseluv4ever chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
This is an awsome fic. I love how the characterazation on all of the characters makes the whole thing seem so real.

Poor Chase!

I feel so bad for him

But this fic was totally good it held my interest all of the way

through. Good job!
Nikky's girl chapter 8 . 10/3/2006
-sniffs- that made me cry -sniff-

thats ahell of a good fic!

i loved it, keep writing more chase/chameron fics
ColPinky chapter 8 . 8/5/2006
Dang, you've got to go and make me like Chase, although for all the trouble you put the poor boy through, I should. Good story, and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future. Keep up the good work.
PrettyKitty688 chapter 8 . 8/2/2006
Loved it! Write more Cameron/Chase, please!
miss-blanche chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
That was so so so so so (times by about infinity) GOOD! I absolutely loved it! It was so good... This would have to be one of my favourite house fics I've seen. Love it!
deliriousdancer chapter 8 . 7/9/2006
I read this in it's completed form and it held my intereset all the way through. Chase is one of my favorite House characters. Thanks for the enjoyable read..deliriousdancer
Allison Chase chapter 8 . 7/8/2006
This was amazing!
Merlin71 chapter 8 . 7/8/2006
A very sweet and fullfilling ending. It feels complete. Well done.
Allison Chase chapter 7 . 7/7/2006
This is so good!
Merlin71 chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
I really love how the team is working together to help Chase. Hope something breaks for him, in a good way, soon. Not that I'm not enjoying the angst/whump. Cause there's nothing better than broken Chase. Well done.