Reviews for Resonating Souls: The Butterfly Effect
Perching Kite chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
haha i'm excited too for the next one! crazy by gnarls barkley... ugh, now i'm going to have to go listen to it if i'm ever to get it out of my head! nice quickie, can't wait for the real deal *grin*

Kaia _
Harry2 chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
So, we have a DIMENSIONAL traveler, eh? Seeing those comic books seems to prove it I wonder how well she is going to react when she realizes that she is in the dimension of the X-Men and in the same place as the former White Queen?
TrueDarkHero chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
When i saw this waiting in my email box i was like... score... and I've read it. Part of me questions the singlemindedness of Scott, but I like how his character is decidedly flat, with no depth or character.

Anyway, thought i would encourage you to spit out chapter 8 onwards faster.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
WAY TO GO EMMA! Its about time someone cut Mr. High and Mighty Scott Summers down a few pegs! If Scott had been more observant, he would have seen that this was NO ORDINARY MUTANT!
Perching Kite chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
*gasp* a hike in the rating? NO! haha heck yeah, i'll read it anyway. great chapter, no matter how short, and i can't wait for this chapter nine that will "more than make up for it". til later then!

Kaia _
fireinu chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
I like the chapter. It was short though. I am confused, are the songs supposed to be the theme of the chapter, or are they just the song you listened well righting the chapter.
fembuck chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
Wow, Scott is a complete douche nozzel. He is just too special for words. Emma continues to impress however, though if she continues to still consider thoughts of being with him after his behavior during this incident I'm gonna wonder about her sanity. Can't wait for more Emma/Jez interaction, Frosty needs someone to be nice to her after that conversation, lol.

*Anxiously awaiting the next chapter*
TrueDarkHero chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
Okay, second review

Awesome so far. Love the way you painted Emma's character. Very well done. Development of knowledge and the plot is very well done.

Hopefully you won't be gone from computers too long. I look forward to more installments of this story.
TrueDarkHero chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Okay, so far, loving to story, i like the butterfly affect. Wondering if you got it from the movie or from the theory itself. But oh the suspence *sorry, i had to make a reveiw for this chapter*

Question for you, the graphic novel you mentioned in your Author's notes, is it the volumes of six comic book things or is it something else entirely?
The Milk of Human Kindness chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
Okay, I know so little about the Xmen to begin with...and when your author's note suggests that I read an entire book (!) to get a better understanding of the story, I was admittedly skeptical.

But hey, even though I had to look up Emma Frost on wikipedia, and I still have no idea who Gareth or the people in her dreams are, its still an interesting story. Oh, I looked up Rachel Summers, and she's Jean Grey and Cyclops's daughter from an alternate dystopian future? Ah...(head hurts). Oh, but back to what I was saying, your story is interesting, I'm interested in seeing how Emma and that new girl react to each other when she wakes up.

Ah, it feels so weird reviewing your stories for a change. But update soon, it's going to be interesting when this strange newcomer wakes up. And...hey, if you ever want to write in the HP fandom, you definitely got the skills for it. :-)
kei chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
This is amazing and I love how you write the feelings and emotions. Now I'm very intrigued to know what'll happen when Jez wakes up. I really really want to see the interaction between Jez and Emma.

Update soon please!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
I will say this: The story is getting better each and every chapter that I read! And seeing that Jezebel has some sort of link with Emma is rather interesting indeed. But what really suprised me (Other than the medical terminology, which you used rather well) was the respect that Emma showed Henry McCoy. Hank may be a physician, but the way he treated this young lady has earned him some serious respect from Emma. And Emma is not the type of person to give respect to someone very easily.
Perching Kite chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
alrighty then, stuff is starting to move forward! loved all the tidbits revealed in this chapter, and can't wait for the next! enjoy your tech-less vacation!
Squall Leonhart chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
Great job thus far... ever since I started trying to get back into comics and started reading X-Men fics, I've started liking Emma more and more. Too bad she had the rotten luck of getting stuck with Scott. Anyways, can't wait to see what you do next!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
Very interesting. At least in this dream/memory/telepathic link, we get a little insight into Jezebel. I definetly want to see more of her background, how she got this way. And as for Scott, LET HIM ROT! If he wants to be Mr. Brooding, Mr. Paranoid, let him find SOMEONE ELSE! This young lady is going to need a lot of help and support, and I think that Emma is just the person for the job. Now, she might get some help from Dr. McCoy and Logan, but it will probably be mainly Emma to the rescue.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »