Reviews for Resonating Souls: The Butterfly Effect
deathgeonous chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
Hmm, this was a very good and interesting fic. Too bad it seems dead. Ah well, I can always hope for a mirical and that this will be revived. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
jdboss1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I happen to be a BNP member and I thought I would just let you know that the party does have gay members we have a simple don't ask don't tell us what consenting adults do in their bedroom is fully up to them

but when governments enact laws to teach children about adult sexual quirks that where we draw the line

I don't wish to debate with you I just thought I would let you know the party has become a lot more modern in the last couple of years
AstronautZombieBerndi chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Despite this only really laying down the groundwork for a story, I find myself rereading it every few months or so. Because it's awesome. And if you ever feel the need to continue with it, I'd totally love to read it :D

Also, tall chicks are the hottest. Go Jez.
dizzy98 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Definitely some parallels between this and Princess Alexandria's "Not Myself", but still different enough to make it your own awesome story.

Please, please, please update! I'd like to see Scott insulted by an Englishwoman - there's hilarity potential there. And I want to see what happened to Gar and Dar, and X-23 and how Emma and Jaz actually interact.

C'mon, if you do it I'll give you a cookie.
jupitersthunder chapter 14 . 2/28/2010
interesting story you got here. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
PheasantsEye chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
Ah woman you can't leave us hanging here? I guess life got in the way... don't you hate it when that happens?

Awesome read!
Black Fang 02 chapter 14 . 11/30/2009
Where's the rest? You can't just leave it hanging right there. please find the time to finish, cause I'm all curious now. and I like your writing style. Good job!
immo chapter 14 . 9/27/2009
WOAH! This is pretty good :D Usually I hate OC characters, but I'm rooting for Jez! Never liked Scott. -_-; But seems you haven't updated in like... 2 years :( Please update!
Hiru chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
I just read this story, and to say the least it was amazingly well-written. I really wanted to see some more and what would happen. To say the least your writings have become one of my favorites despite the fact that this story hasn't been updated for the past few years. At the very least I hope you're continuing to write. Thanks for writing this awesome story even though it isn't finished
Scorpu'la chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
Please update! I love to read this story and am still dieing to know what happens NEXT!
ScOut4It chapter 14 . 7/24/2009
Well, it looks like you haven't updated in sometime :( but I really like your style. You've actually written a story and I almost don't care at all about the romance (well, who am I kidding? This is Fanfiction) since the plot (gasp, there is one) rocks! Now you've got me loving all the possibilities of crazy interactions and accusations that are going to (if the story continues?) crop up. I mean, will Kitty stay pissed, or regain her previous attraction that she had before she knew Jez was a girl? And X-23...hmmn nothing like some feral intensity to spice things up and possibly give Emma a competitor? And what happened to Jez and her friends that got her so beat up? The only thing that you wrote that seems a little too grande to deal with to me is the seemingly natural disaster link to her arriving. I don't like it because it implies (yes I know, "Butterfly Effect") that Jez can't stay and will have to either die or return to her dimension. No one wants that, right? Well, I hope that you do continue this story, but thanks for the fuel for my imagination if you don't. Keep writing something regardless, you've definitely got talent!

:D
anon345 chapter 14 . 7/19/2009
I've read the parts of this story that are out several times, and can't wait for the next part.
Gisa brazilian girl chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
Hi I was looking for some stories on the internet with my favorite character Emma Frost the gorgeos and I came across your story that is just one of the best I ever had the pleasure to read.

And you stopped writing on the best part that is what all the fans of Emma would love to be in the bed of the white queen.

Please I beg of you continue to write this story.

Bjs Gisa brazilian girl

sorry if I wrote something wrong I am still learning English but you deserved a compliment in this wonderful story.
rabastan04 chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
hey, i know it's been almost 2 years since you updated but please, if you have some time, please try to continue the story. it's really really good and you left it just after the flashbacks! right when the action was about to start too! (that's just cruel) :D
pulverizer chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
Damn... what a place to leave us hanging! Well, it has been a great story so far, and I wish you all the best in the rediscovery of your muse.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »