Reviews for Resonating Souls: The Butterfly Effect
pulverizer chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
Damn... what a place to leave us hanging! Well, it has been a great story so far, and I wish you all the best in the rediscovery of your muse.
Alsike chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
Dude,

Finish this!
WhitePhoenixes' old account chapter 14 . 12/22/2008
Update soon? I really love the story, JezxEmma is just too cute. :D
Virgoincarnate chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
This story is awesome!

Jezebel is without a doubt one of the most lovable characters I've ever encountered.

Keep going, please!
Raven chapter 14 . 11/7/2008
I'll be a VERY happy girl if you UPDATE PLEASE! I need to see Scott Summers arse kicked lolz Love Jez&Emma
C. A. C. H chapter 14 . 8/30/2008
Tsk, tsk, tsk. I sure hope you update soon. You say it'll be finished, but it's been over a year, and she only just woke up! Come on, now.
Pix chapter 12 . 8/11/2008
Hehe, I keep seeing the date, and getting excited (yaay update!).. and then I see the year. :P

Hope you get to this eventually!
Raven chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Lovely! Emma and Jez are splendid coupling
gamingbookworm chapter 14 . 7/1/2008
"It was obviously a nightmare."

What a cliffhanger to leave us on. Is she gonna throw up, do another relapse thing, or start railing at him? Actually the last one would be funny, but unlikely to happen. But my feeling is really that she's gonna vomit. And I really want to know how Emma is gonna react to all of this. Will she finally break things permanantly for Scott? At the very least, she'd better defend Jez. I'll take your word for it that this isn't a dead story. In any case I really encourage to please update. Soon.
mystix chapter 14 . 5/27/2008
PLEASE DONT ABANDON THIS STORY! ITS TOO GOOD AND I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR AN UPDATE! BUT TAKE YOUR TIME! AS LONG AS THIS STORY DOESNT FALL INTO THE BLACK ABYSS OF ABANDONED STORIES!

P

and thats all I have to say about that.
Obsidian Twilight chapter 14 . 3/9/2008
I rarely ever read fanfiction involving OC's, but what can I say? It works in this particular type of setting. Well, that, and I also enjoy a good femslash as much as the next person.

Emma and Jez would make such a good couple. I can't stand ignorant men like Scott whose only about as interesting as week-old, white bread.. However, is that more than just mere interest that I'm getting from X-23? Oh ho! This could get interesting!

In short, I'm enjoying this very much. Please continue!
Amy chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
Hey, no matter how long it takes, it'll be worth it. Your Mass Effect fic was great, and I hope you will find inspiration for that KotOR fic, there aren't enough with that pairing out there.
SVUaddict6 chapter 14 . 1/31/2008
I just read straight through to the latest chapter and, I gotta say, this story is amazing! I know it's been a while since you've updated but I hope you haven't abandoned this fic.

Please update again soon! Please, please,please! ;)
Mcmacladdie chapter 14 . 1/24/2008
I just re-read the whole thing, and I'm pretty sure I said this before, but I'll say it again: I can't wait to see Scott get what's coming to him. He really is a tool *lol*
Blaze chapter 14 . 1/23/2008
Your story is absolutly riviting. I couldn't seem to put it down till I was done reading what you have writen. The way you protray your characters is amazing. I am anxiously waiting for more. Keep up the amazing work.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »