Reviews for Undercover Kakashi
Abygel chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was interesting. I must say it was so weird to read in the same sentence that Naruto was kissing Iruka, but then as the story unfold the overall idea of Kakashi impersonating Naruto to glomp Iruka was cute.
FuzzyLight chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
:D ITS GREAT... whished there could be a next chapter to read :P

Ah well...!

Again.. Its great! I lmao when i was done reading ;D
tallestpurplewashere chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Haha, I know this is late. Like, really late. xD But I can't help to review anyway. I figured it out when 'Naruto' said "Really?" hopefully when Iruka told him he didn't hate Kakashi. xD;; Then I went back and read it all over again after that. Anyways, awesome story, an OOC Kakashi is always an amusing one.
Veiled and Missing chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aw, so adorable!

I absolutely love your

Iruka and Kakashi are so

cute in this!

Great job!
Hayakaze chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I figured out when Iruka said he'd only eaten one bowl of ramen.

We all know Naruto doesn't eat just one bowl of ramen. XD

I loved this. Even if Iruka didn't reciprocate, but I've always wanted to read a really good fic where it doesn't work out, and you managed, so kudos _
Lykrus chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Dear Karrka Ikashi,

at first I want, no I bet you to ignore my mistakes cause englisch is not my first language.

I like this story a very lot. You are exellent in writting, Ive liked it a lot.

ridiculouslyinsane chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
this fic is so awesome. Thanks for writing this.
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Oh yeah this was funny and very enjoyable to read - Now I'm going to go read the sequel which I'm sure will be just as entertaining.
Delirium Cordia chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
hee hee... sneaky, scheming kakashi. i didn't quite see that one coming. lol. great job!
Weller4ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
That was great! Kakashi and Iruka make the best couple!
ms. phishy chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Wow, that was funny! I loved it!
Jubalint Ikinz chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Lunael chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Nice story! It would definitely need a sequel if you ask me ;)

Poor Kakashi... he's really the worst with iruka too. Like Iruka's gonna fall for him if he keeps on acting that way! He needs someserious consouling...

Shawn H chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
great story! I wish the filler episodes ppl complain about on naruto were like this. Keep up the good work. ;-P
InsanityShark chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
That was uberly cute *chokes on fluff* And I actually didn't realize it was Kakashi until he leaped on Iruka as Naruto... X_X lol...