Reviews for Revelations
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Buffy apologizing to Giles! How wonderful! If only we had gotten this on the show! Thank you!
spk chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Very cathartic. I love the simplicity of just stargazing after everything that's happened. :)
Anonimity Is A Virtue chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
What a lovely story!

I've been looking for a good B/G story situated right after "Chosen", and now I found a great one. I hope you'll keep on attacking Buffyverse...

Pretty please?
trekhead chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Holey Mackeral! What a great story, your voices for both characters was brilliant. I just wanted to let you know and the conversation happening on top of a bus just was the icing on the cake.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I was kinda thrown by the sudden insertion of romance at the end. I know it was in the AN, but still... Up till then it seemed like normal, well-written, Buffy/ Giles, just escaped imminent destruction heart to heart. That said, I did really like this story. I thought Buffy and Giles were very much in character, especially for Giles' speech.
ivywatcher chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This was too good to read without leaving a review.

The dialogue was great, and perfectly in character, which is hard with these two when you're doing a conversation like this. But the way you wrote this was so believable that I could easily see it happening as I read.

And the mental picture of them doing this on top of a bus, of all places, just seemed so appropriate to their relationship and their history of having deep conversations in totally odd places. And I'll admit that the location was realy the thing that put this fic on my favorites list.

Congrats on a very well-done, well-balanced BG fic!
Meana chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Very sweet. I really liked this story. And I have to admit, Buffy/Giles (or Giles/Buffy, if preferred) has always been my favourite pairing and the pairing I've liked the longest. I do hope you'll write more of these two.
Rumidha chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Oh, PLEASE keep writing Buffy/Giles. You definitely managed to the characters in-character, which is some feat when you consider what time period you chose to write in. This was a sweet little story that was a lovely first step for your writing in BtVS. Yay for you! (And older men/younger women ships are just so much FUN, arent they?)
sagdragon3002 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Well, I thought it was good. Much better than any Buffy/Giles fic I could hope to write. In character, believably situated, and past experiences weren't stretched and ignored to better-suit the pairing. You acknowledged all the hurt, and still demonstrated their love for each other in the end.

As for the 'kink'...you're not the only one, hehe.