Reviews for Legendary Sannins and the Order of the Phoenix
Tim chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Umm... this needs to be in the crossovers category so I reported this story for abuse. (if you look at the list of report-able abuses on fanfiction this is one of them) so I'd fix it before the mods do.
aewea chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
I really like your story!It's greattttttt
Issa chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Thought you ought to know I've just reported your story for abuse. You do realize that you need to categorize stories correctly and this one should be with all the other crossovers.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
"No!" He thought. He stood up and leaned towards the table (half of the Slytherin table grew silent), and without warning, he launched out his sickish tongue with great speed that it shot across the table (with saliva splattering while doing so), wrapped itself up around the piece of cake (the boy leaped back with a shriek), and pulled back into its owner's mouth.

Omg I actually laughed so hard at this I snorted out water in the school caf... Just the idea of orochimaru so desperate for cake... that poor boy... Omg I'm dying the mental image is killing me hahaha
Scarlet phantomX chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
Lol the dn bit just made my day!ub
Scarlet phantomX chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Woohoo yea finally a story like this! Both of my favourite books coming together to form an ultimate combination! Loving it!
saria chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
It means ' Corridor 60-62 Alchemy'
saria chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
OMG- did he watch naruto?!
saria chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
OMFG- DEATH NOTE! *Fangirl squeals then faints*
Infinity chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
Second, sorry.
Infinity chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
Minato invented the rasengan, not Jiraiya. They also weren't referred to the Sannin until after they were Jounin in the Third Shinobi World War when they fought Hanzo. Just saying.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/15/2011
This is a great story!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
I listened to the rolling star song and i like it
Brat Priness chapter 30 . 7/13/2010
story is really awesome and you are so close to finishing it, but why did you stop?

you really should continue!
Curiouser chapter 30 . 4/28/2010
You're so close to finishing it and it was getting really good too bad you haven't updated in forever. I don't think you will finish it too bad.