Reviews for Ode to the Metallicar
geeves chapter 1 . 9/18/2009

So you've been reviewing my fanfic for years, thought it might be about time I r&r a couple of yours too ;) lol

I absolutely love this ode of yours to the Metallicar. You wrote her to life here with exactly the type of attitude she would have if she could talk.

Oh, and she's right too. Sam and Dean are brothers and all, but there's nothing quite as strong as the bond between a dude and his car.

Great job hun! Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
RETIRED666 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Aw! Gotta love the Impala! :D I swear it's the best character! xD
mustangsgoroar chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This was awesome! I loved it! To see what Metallicar might be thinking is so cool! I'm glad some of you guys have written Metallicar POV stories! Their great!

1967Impala chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
ha ha! i love it! that car is the coolest ever! i really want an '67 you could probably see
RAWRness-x chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
That was cool

Awesome job
jka1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
lol this was certainly different well done -
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Lol, I love it. :) I agree with you completely about the Impala. :D

I loved the way you wrote this from the Impala's perspective, and Dean line to Sam about the car coming first, lol.

Wonderful work! :)

Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
*wails* OH, GOD, THE IMPALA! The Impala can't die! CAN'T, I SAY! *completely ignores the fact that our boys were IN the car* I mean, I have VERY FRIENDLY relations with that car! I WANTED SOMEONE TO GET AHOLD OF IT AND FREAKIN' *BURY* ME WITH IT! IT BETTER NOT HAVE DIED!

*takes deep breath* Okay. I'm done now. Now I can tell you that I liked this story. Fics from the car's POV are always interesting, and usually pretty funny too. I liked it!
WhiteWerewolf90 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
quick note to the other reviewer who said the cars an impala, not a metallicar - - Metallicar is the nickname for the much loved car. Like Johns truck became truckzilla

now for review - i loved this. i love the car. i am positive that the car will live.

oh Kripke will have to answer to me...
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
First, I think your A/N's were just as entertaining as the story itself! :p And I LOVE that this is from the car's POV! :D

“That’s it, baby. Let’s get the hell out of here.” Dean says to me.

“Dean, you’re talking to the car again.” Sam points out.

“Yeah, try not to piss her off until we’re out of town.” Dean returns.

LOL! And what's wrong with talking to your car, Sammy? I do it all the time! Yes, I even call him 'Baby'. (Yeah, my car is a 'him'!)

"Although, Dean and I have had our hard times, too. Like that one time we had an…accident. Dean wasn’t paying attention to the road. His tape of Iron Butterfly was jamming in my tape player, ruining the tape and our cruising music. Still, he really should have been watching the road. Then, maybe, we wouldn’t have run into the rear end of that police car."

"Ever since then, he’s been especially careful with me. Even when we’re flying down the highway at over one hundred mph, I know that he’s being the best driver possible. I trust him with every scrap of my metal. He’s the best owner a car could have."

I was laughing and saying "Aw..." both at the same time! :)

"Dean just smirks at him and, if I could smirk, I would, too, but I’m a car. Let’s face it. Sam and Dean may be brothers, but I’m his car. The bond between a guy and his car…well, that’s special."

Bravo! Thank you for making me smile and even laugh out loud on this bleak, rainy Monday! :)
Thymine chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Yay - love for the Metallicar! XD

Nice piece as well - heh, especially love the conversation at the end.

Oh, they are CRUEL for what they did to the poor car. I do hope the Impala makes a return next season, or I'll be sad. That last scene of Devil's Trap... My first reaction was; "No! The car!"

Going on my favourites, there aren't many Impala fics out there! ;)
ChanceTakerHeartBreaker x3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
great story
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Fear not, I have no doubt that the Impala will live on. I know for a fact the show owns 5 of them.
Demmie chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
that...was kinda weird...and just to inform you...the car is a Chevrolet Impala (1967) in black, its not a mettallicar, thought...strangely i would think that if cars could talk, it would probably say this about Dean and Sam