Reviews for New Pet
Linds the Stupid chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
very good oh and by the way ms. tufsie? that reminds me of a certian lost snail... coughgarycough
Tiarhlu chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
This is a cute plot. It would work well for an episode of a TV show or in a short children's book. I think your writing has improved in that you're fleshing things out a bit more, so keep it up. The writing is still a bit to the point, but yeah it's better.

I like the idea of RJ getting the paint on him, but then I wonder how long that would last. Did he not bathe once? Then again, this is RJ we're talking about...

I would like to see you use more pronouns. There is only one male character in this story, so if you say "he" we'll know what you mean. You seem to start sentences with "RJ" a lot. The writing would flow better if you mixed it up a bit.

Take some time to describe the environment. I'd like to know what this house looks like. What is in it? How big is it? If this woman really is a bit crazy, maybe the decor of the house could show that.
DbKiT chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Heh. That was funny. Stay away you crazy old woman! It just goes to show innocent old women can in fact weild chainsaws.
Taisi chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Heheheheheheh! I loved it! I especially loved RJ's snide comments during the story.

Hikari: Six just made an OTH story today!

:Slaps him hard: Er, anyway, this was a one-shot? Well, it was really good. -_- It'd be funny if the others were to find out about THAT one.