Reviews for Darker Days
Guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
bravo absolutely loved how ginny just turned into her at the end there and the she just oh so calmly walks away
giggles and grins D chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
community. livejournal suedestroyer453/ 5437. html

You'll have take the spaces out, of course, love, but you might find it to be an interesting read :)
YOU'RE A WHORE chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
bITCH! I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU FIC, I HATE ALL ABOUT YOU. YOU'RE SNOBBISH, STUCK UP, A FUCKING BITCH AND EXTREMELY STUPID. YOU'RE SHITFIC IS HORRIBLE, YOUR CHARACTERIZATION IS WORSE, EVEN IF THIS WAS A PARODY IT'S NOT FUNNY.

BEING A STUPID, BITCHY WHORE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "GROWING A BACKBONE" AND THE ORIGINAL, CANON GINNY HAS FAR MORE BACKBONE THAN YOU'LL EVER GET!

YOU DON'T LISTEN, YOU DON'T LEARN, YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE JUST BEING "RUDE". IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, THEN DON'T POST A FIC ON AN OFFICIAL SITE.

THIS PIECE OF CRAP IS WORSE THAN SNOW ANGEL AND SO BAD IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

HATE YOU! DIE!ARGH!

*YOU ARE A WHORE*
David Fishwick chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
Excellent and please write more thanks.
Malicity chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
Wow! This story is amazing! Deffinently one of my faves! D Your an awesome writer and I hope that you continue this story! ~Molly
evanescence147 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
*sigh* here we go again... You need to know what a paragraph is. You click the little enter botton. for ex:

"Hi my name is Ginny." Said Ginny.

"Hi my name is Draco." Said Draco

It may look fine in word or whatever you have, but it does not look good in your fan fic. Because everything is all so close together I have this huge headach.

Please fix it.

Many thanks,

Mouse
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
WOW excelent! I love this story. I cant' wait to read more. Good Luck with it! TTFN ;)
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
OMG please continue! This story is AMAZING.
Amber chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
please Im begging you if there is any love in your heart for your poor readers then please update. it is a very bad situation if you continue to leave us hanging. and it would be bad for you cuz I'm sure that others would agree with me that they would tie you to a chair and force you to continue the story.
EternalyAsleep chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
Lillith VonAbsynthe, haha, nice way to sneak in some Absinth. Good shit :)
RavenTrinityLionheart chapter 7 . 4/8/2007
WOW i am inpressed. I cant wait to read more. i stayed up till 4 am to read the whole thing so far. hehe. keep up the good work girl

Ginger
Eve Granger chapter 7 . 4/6/2007
O! Me likey! I cant wait untill you post the next chapter cause we waited a long time for this one...lol Please post soon cause I want to see what happens!

~EvE~
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 6 . 9/14/2006
Update Soon! This has a really good plot and I love the characters! I can't wait for the next bit!

SilverUnicorn66
InsertSanityHere chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Not meaning to be rude or anything...I think it sucks for you to have reviews like that, but honestly, do you even read them? They weren't put rude from the beginning you know. I didn't want to review because all the negative reviews really said everything (yes, that sounds sad, right?) but just wanted to say...Maybe if you wanted to write a really good fic? Try putting all of the (REAL) reviews in different chapters. See how many people like to read that more.

And you've gotten so many offers for help...Do you want to turn the fics into something? Why don't you take up on an offer? I'm sure everyone would love to help...Mostly because it get's a bit painful reading this.
wotzkb08 chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
I feel sick.

As I started to read your fanfiction one of many thoughts that came to mind was; "Is this some sort of mistake? Did the author accidentally file it under Romance/ thriller instead of humor/Parody?" Sadly as I continued to read I realized the terrible truth. You think that you are being deep! Dark Angell908 I feel that you have out done yourself this time.

Now i too will -Flashback- to a comment i made about another of your literary masterpieces that still applies to this fanfiction

do you fluently speak English as your first language and if The answer is what I am dreading, yes, then I admire you and wish I could live with your type of ignorance.

-End Flashback-

Now I would like to mention the good points of your story before I critique the rest of the whole 1 and a half chapters that I scan read hoping for sentient activity. Your vocabulary has indeed increased! You might actually speak some convoluted form of English! I noticed you used many words with MORE that 7 letters (although this MIGHT be because you added letters that had no rightful place in that word) You even tried to tackle words such as "inhumanly" (without the apparent irony that Ginny wasn't, in fact, a human in the first place) and "underestimate" (which is what I will be doing a lot less of in the future regarding your fanfiction, as you always seem to deliver pure unedited shit)

Are you sure that your subconscious isn't writing a parody without you knowing how ridiculous your storylines are and how there is absolutely no realistic character development present? If not, then perhaps you are proof of my theory that a rather large band of monkeys escaped from the zoo and conspired to write pollutant, radioactive fanfiction that fizzles your brain!

What saddens me even more is the fact that you have a little band of more illiterate fools than you who enjoy reading this "literary masterpiece!" (note *SARCASM*)You will some day be the leaders of the world! Learn to spell, no one wants another George W Bush! I hope that when I you grow up no one ever gives you a position of responsibility as you have deep seated, psychological issues regarding EXTREME romantic views on; Drug addiction, family relationships, opposites attracting, violence, common sense and authors dignity!

Please, please, PLEASE I beg of you! Get a life, get a job, get a dictionary, get a beta, get a fucking big television (heheh, yeh you don't get that reference do you? because you are in fact aged 2 and can't watch R rated movies!) get a paid assassin, or a dog (not padfoot though). DO ANYTHING! Except for inflicting this terrible crap on loyal fanfiction writers!