Reviews for Musings of a Great Mind
another angle chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
oh. That was SO GOOD. Really really well written, love how you capture Numairs POV.
The Eldritch Owl chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Daine/Numair is perhaps my favorite ship in the world, but so few pieces are told in the latter's perspective. Your narration really becomes Numair's, and is completely believable. That last line really does it for me though... *sniff sniff*.

-blackbird :D
natosuelta chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
You did such a great job on this fic! You really captured Numair! I think you should really consider continuing with it... it's way too good to stop there!
Palomino chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I loved this! Very original idea too. Can't wait to read more of your works. Maybe you should do something else like this just a different situation.
Bertie Botts chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Yes! i think you captured the "great mind" very well here... i like it! it ties everything DN together.
ThayetsDressmaker chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
lovely, lovely, lovely. Continue, Continue, Continue. I, I, I could, could, could go, go, go on, on, like, like, like, like this, but my hand is getting tired. very TP like. Good story.
mistywabbit chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Oh, interesting! I really liked this before, and I think the new ending's good. This is going back on my favourites list! Thanks!
LandUnderWave chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I'm going to have to read the fic this came from, this is really great!
VanillaHoney chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Beautiful.
Snowtigress chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Very good. I'm off to read the original now but its always fun to read a little Numair turmoil .

Well done. You've got me hooked