Reviews for The Boy Who Destroyed the World
PrincessUniKityyy chapter 29 . 4/7
I think I killed my feelings and put a horcrux in here. So thanks okay bye that was beautiful
Warkitty chapter 29 . 1/21
Anon chapter 29 . 10/28/2014
Wow...

I'm crying because I'm happy and I'm sad and idek what I feel right now.
This is legit :)
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 29 . 7/1/2014
Great story!
Audrey Spirit chapter 29 . 5/15/2014
Oh my God, how could you write the aftermath of X-Men 3 so well? I had always wondered what had been of Pyro/John after it, and though I didn't imagine exactly as you did, it's still truly awesome! And I also love how you developed and ended it, it was all so wonderfully written! Keep up the good work!
1234dghgfj chapter 29 . 4/1/2013
There has to be a sequel. Has to be. I'm currently pretending to sleep & trying not to cry :_;

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H

P.s.- THERE HAS TO BE
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
"I wish you could remind me who I was, because every day I'm a little further off." -Amanda Palmer (Astronaut)

This chapter, especially his musings at the end, really made me think of that line from the song Astronaut. It just seemed to really fit him, no?
godspeedy chapter 29 . 12/4/2011
I now ship Kyro. Or Kohn. Or Pyrocat. Anyway, this was lovely. :)
Namii-ya chapter 29 . 9/5/2011
Oh God. I cried so much after I finished reading it. I can't believe how this story felt so ..real.

I enjoyed reading it so much. I can't even describe my opinion and thoughts about this story!
Shawn Ashmore chapter 29 . 1/9/2011
Wow! Nice.
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 29 . 12/8/2010
Awesome love it :):):) would be awesome if you wrote a sequal
lela12344 chapter 29 . 5/9/2010
O MY GOSH! Amazing story! One of the best i've ever read!

Adding to favorites right now!
Topher3.0 chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
This story is so amazing so fa.r :P I'm only on Chapter 19, but I really, really love it so fa.r :)
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I don't think I could possibly write a review that would do this baby justice. Let's just say you're the one that taught me all about Kitty and Pyro and their names and their pasts and the beauty of what makes the Kyro coupling. I fell in love with this story, every quote at the top, every chapter, every beautiful interaction. I still go back and read parts of it or the whole thing from time to time. It brings me to tears sometimes.

Some of my favorite scenes are where John kicks Kitty out then cries and the last scene. I really couldn't help but fall in love with the couple after this fic and it's up there in my top ten all time/all fandoms/all pairings favorites on the site. I'm so glad you're back here again and are going to finish Make This Last.

Do you mind if I do an author feature on you for our Save the Kyro forum? You've written some of the best Kyros there are.
hannah banana chapter 29 . 5/30/2009
oh my gosh. this story was amazing. i just finished reading it, and i can't wait to read the sequel! i love the way you portray your characters. they all seem real and not ooc. i liked how you used "the allegory of a cave". i thought that was really interesting. you should continue writing!