Reviews for Reunions
please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
awesome please continue!
angel61991 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
has this been rewritten? cause i want 2 read it. this is a great idea. id love 2 read more.
killroy777 chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
cute)
Stick-Man Smith chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Kaosu?
Hiryo chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
Hey, you're doing fine ;)
Grandmaster chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
There are several problems here. That Ranma never considered Akane had been manipulated is insane. Also what about that time when Nabiki was temporarily made his fiance and used him? Then there was that whole mess with Shampoo and the reversal jewel when Ranma's reponce to Shampoo appearing to hate him is to try to marry her! Then you have the whole Gambling King mess which limits Ranma's options. Ranma used the Tendo dojo deed as collateral in a game he lost and the agreement was to join the Ryu NOT the families. Furthermore contray to fanfiction convention Akane's cooking DOES improve in the manga. There are just so many things wrong that it is hard to take the fanfict even remotely seriously.
Nookie Monster chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
Continue in some way, shape or form. It is a good story and I would like to see it completed. Feel free to start over and fix up anything that needs fixing.
iceland chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
it is a good story to read and would like to see what happens to ryouga and kuno's sister.
PabloDoritos chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
Interesting chapter, I hope to see more soon. Until next time keep up the good work.
iceland chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
it is a good story to read.
sieti chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
I would say just remove the Tenchi Muyo aspect, soley because it is overdone. Making him Human/Demon/Juriain hybrid is overkill. Besides there aren't many stories with Ranma beng just a half-demon in the YYH world. Just somehting to think about.
Lov3the3vil chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
I don't think you should restart the story, but in the final decision it's your choice, so I'll support either or.

Personally I'd like to see some WAFF in the next chapter and after that have Ranma meet his blood relatives, or leave to meet them.

You're doing great so far. The chapter flows nicely.

Can't wait until your next update.

-Lov3the3vil
Lord Rance chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
The fic seemed... rushed. But hey, not really too bad considering it's a first timer, I guess.

Anyway, just make sure to explain the familial connections a bit clearer, coz somehow I got confused somewhere, especially about Raizen and Ranma. Also Ryoga's history...

Anyway, that's all.