Reviews for Blue Eyes
Throw an Inkpot chapter 8 . 4/20
I really enjoyed this story! Just as I had settled myself in, resigned for an angsty ending with Winry being truly dead-you surprised me. I enjoyed following Adam on his journey to learn Winry's story, and seeing the character's from his outsider POV. And the ending...okay, it was very sappy, like you said, but I LOVED it, and it was beautiful. Also, I haven't gotten the chance to watch the '03 anime yet, just Brotherhood and read some of the manga, so I'm not sure if this set in that 'verse or just an AU. In any case, this turn of events was super intriguing!

(I hope I'm not bothering you by leaving a review here, when this fic is more than 10 years old.)
Yla chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
Hey, I don't even know if you would still see this, but I would just like to say that this story is worth reading! You have a very good writing style - flawless grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Your way of storytelling was heartfelt. Thank you for sharing this with us! :)
Vhosek chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
What an amazing story! It was one where I just had to keep reading until the end. And the ending was just right! Thank you!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
Hey, nothing wrong with sappiness. I like happy endings.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
I feel like crying! That was just so beautiful and Omg! Just so amazing! I'm nso happy they got married, they deserve to be together and live happily.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Oh my god, thats a lot to take in! But I hope Winry and the brothers are reunited soon.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
That must have been so hard for Al and Ed. A little hard to read, but it was good.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
Thank god, they're not dead! But, I can't believe about Risembool. I can't believe the military would do that!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
I'm slightly confused, they died? But you are the author and it does say, for the story, some EdWin. So I'll juts read on and I'm sure it will clear up.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Well he did find out her name, I just hope he doesn't to do anything bad to her. If he finds her
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
This story sounds really interesting, I can't wait to read more.
luluhrh chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
YES! YES THIS IS BEAUTIFUL I AM CRYING FROM ITS BEAUTY YOU WONDERFUL CREATURE, THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS FABULOUSNESS, lulu out.
loved it chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
ahhhhhhhhh I loved this so much! I almost gave up when I first read that the Elrics were dead, but I"m so glad I kept going! Great story )
Krisaku chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
OMG , Beautiful... 3
lilythemastoria chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
Oh my gosh the FEELS! This is like so intriguing and everything, made me want to cry...