Reviews for DDay, June 6
FanLass chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Thank you for this story it brought me to tears the mark of a true writer. You are able to expess your words in a way so that others can feel them. This was damn nearest the perfect sort story i have ever read, Which i do not say lightly. Please think about writing more stories because few have touched me as this one did.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Whoa...thought you were having Xander reliving the memories of the soldier that possessed him during the Halloween episode with Ethan Rayne, but this? Now this is just cool!

And thank you for paying tribute to those men and women who have fallen in the name of defending freedom. My grandfather was one of the supposedly lucky ones that survived WWII, but...I have wondered who was the luckier ones when looking at the world:S

BlueEyedBrigadier
MadTom chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Thanks. I liked this.

Lyle F. Padilla

Major, Armor, US Army Reserve (Retired)

AKA "Mad Tom"
American Soldier chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
We appreciate it. My granddad was in the Navy in WWII, fought in Midway and a few other D-Days in the Pacific. My other granddad, and uncle, fought in Europe.

On behalf of all my family, nearly all of whom served, I say...no thanks necessary. Nice to know we're appreciated.

Good Fic.