Reviews for The Scarlet Wish: Part Two
luvbubbles75 chapter 14 . 7/9/2006
haha, yay x-men! going to kick some robot butt! can't wait for the next update!
LettersFromHome chapter 13 . 7/6/2006
The sequel is great, especially the part where Wanda makes them all powerless. I can't wait to see what Magneto's got up his sleeve.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
and things get more complicated... none of these people seem to be able to catch a break...
Corlath chapter 12 . 7/5/2006
that was cool. would have been interesting if you had left them with out powers for a while too though. can't wait to see whats going to happen next.
Yoshi with a bazooka chapter 12 . 7/4/2006
Hm... Chapter 12 was a suprise, I thought Scott and Wanda would end up together. Anyway I'm looking forward to the action. Can't wait for the next update!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 12 . 7/2/2006
interesting... if you meant me in the note, i never said i have a problem with it - i'm usually not a reader of rogan either, but if the story's good, the writer's choice of ships isn't a big deal. update soon!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 11 . 7/2/2006
logan/jean... i've never been big on that, but i was expecting it. poor bobby... he's really lost, isn't he? maybe a certain cajun could eventually show up to help rogue through a possible break-up? (ok, that was a shameless reqest for romy, but what can i say? i love those two!)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 10 . 7/1/2006
you hope it's getting boring? or did you mistype that?
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 9 . 7/1/2006
you going for a storm/hank pairing? never seen that before... sounds cool. oh, and a mutant who says 'chere' a lot? gee, i wonder who that is... (i'm a gambit fan, so i'm happy right now)
Yoshi with a bazooka chapter 10 . 7/1/2006
No I loved chapter 9, I just didn't have time to review it. This story is definatly not getting boring. Keep up the fast updates!
luvbubbles75 chapter 10 . 6/30/2006
Great chapter! I liked nine as well, you just didn't give me enough time to review it! Ah, well, that's okay, consider this my review for chapters nine and ten. They were both fabulous!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 8 . 6/29/2006
interesting... i'm liking your take on jamie and wanda.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
interesting... so apparently scott isn't the only defector in this fic.
Apollo199199 chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
Cyclops is my favorite character and seeing him turn to the dark side was a little unexpected, but I guess he is the most likely out of the X-Mens after the whole Alkali Lake incident...

This is an amazing story...wonder what Scott will do when Jean is back and since he likes Wanda...more problems...

Keep it going!
Teardrops and Roses chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
I just arrived from a friend's house and a story as amazing as this was definately what I needed. Thank you for continuing and doing so with cuch an excelence(sp?).