Reviews for Our Childhood Daze
Loraine Figueroa chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
Hey I dont know if it's too late to vote but I think it would be cool if you do both. A spin off would be cool but a sequel is great too I cant vote your too talented I would really like to see both but I understand it takes time I too love to write and so I would totally get if you take a while but really both is a food idea! )
Mandy K chapter 12 . 2/26/2009
all i can say is wow.

this is going to sound stupid but i hve been thinking about this for a few days after reading it and i dont know it has made i dunno. you probaly have no clue what am trying to say and to be honest i dont either. all i can say that will make sense is that this is awesome i mean really good u must have put so much effort into this

well done
All I Gave You Was Goodbye chapter 12 . 1/31/2009
I finally finished reading this! :D

I absoultely love the story, and all of your OCs. (: They're great, and rhe memories are amazing. You have great writing skills. :D
Pwnguin chapter 12 . 7/13/2008
Great ending. The uncompleted-ness made it seem... I don't know... complete? xP.

My favorite line from this chapter was, "They reminded me of Ron and Hermione only the best friend part. Wait does that make me Harry? Great I’m a dude." Haha. I love references to other fandoms I love.

Great job! Keep writing!
Pwnguin chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
Haha, I thought Oliver was kidding about the letter. Heh.

This story rocks. ;)
Pwnguin chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
Aw, cute Lollie moments there. :)

Can't wait to keep reading.
Pwnguin chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Okay, so I started reading this story a long time ago, but I lost interest. So I decided that I'm going to read it again today.

First chapter was soo cute! I wanted to cry at the boys hurting Lilly. I also squeaked out an "Aw" at some parts.

I'll review every few chapters. ;)
LoLiVerFOrLife chapter 12 . 6/8/2008
OmG that's cOOL!
potter-addiction chapter 12 . 4/30/2008
So funny! :) Great story!
thesoundofsunshine chapter 12 . 4/9/2008
This was good. The wait, yea, not so much, but I enjoyed reading this. Next time, quicker updates, might have been better! It's just a suggestion. Very cute, enjoyed the entire thing, you are a very talented writer. D

.89
JulianaGrace chapter 12 . 4/8/2008
Aw! Oh my GOSH! I TOTALLY loved it! :D

The beginning was a little shaky (the first - and second - paragraphs), and definitely not as romantic as the last chapter. (Man, it's been a REALLY long time!)

But you made up for it by the end. :) Miley was HILARIOUS!

Fave lines:

“Uhm…Miley do you think you could leave?” Not until they agree to date. I shook my head and they groaned.

“GET OUT MILEY!” rude…

LOL! Soo funny! :D

I thought this story was ridiculously amazing! Hilarious, romantic, cute, sweet, funny, adorable, adorkable. Really sweet. :)

I loved it.

Julz!*
dramionerox chapter 12 . 4/7/2008
aww that was seriously soo cute!

it seemed kinda rushed though..

but nevertheless

i absolutely adored this story :]

im going to miss it

much love, Rox
BeMySpiderman chapter 12 . 4/6/2008
Aww! It's over, so sad. Great chapter, I really loved this story.
iluvlilly chapter 12 . 4/5/2008
So adorkable!

Can't wait for your new story.
NO LONGER IN ACTIVATION chapter 12 . 4/4/2008
Can you say most adorable thing ever?

I loved the ending!

CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!