Reviews for I'm Always Here For You
Coeur de la nuit chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Love this oneshot! Fanfiction needs more Dark Oracle stories. :)
Amanda chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
This was a great shot at a short story! You really captured the character's personalities! Especially Dizzy's! I love him!
TastyRadish chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Damn I wish Omen was mine too!

Great story, you should add more to it.
Mimi The Witch chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I wish Omen wasd mine too...-sigh-

Anyway, thaqnx for writing a Drak Oracle story, it's a great show, and we really need more fics about it. Good job!

Dizzy is really sweet... I like Omen better tough, especially with Cally...

Ome is not gone forever tough...they wouldn't do that.

You gotta write more D.O. stories! Plz?
Jadedjest chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
wow! that was really good!

in Asia, they have only recently started to show Season Two of Dark Oracle, and honestly i'm a little freaked out by that show. :sigh:

i haven't watched the ending of season two yet, but i'm dying to find out what happened.

dizzy and cally make a rather cute couple!

BUT WHAT I'M CRAVING FOR IS CALLY AND OMEN.

haha.

sorry. :P what exactly happened between them?

i watched (last night) the episode where Omen brings back Blaze instead of Lance. :sigh: i reallyreallyreally want Omen and Cally fics!

anyways, great story. i loved the agonising pain that dizzy had.

:sigh:

PLEASE PM ME.
Vee chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
hey awsome story its a shame only 2 stories are on here tho i know alot of people like D.O. any way im curently writing y own DP fanfic (it should b out soon) lol omens ok but i think vern is hotter even if he is an idiot sumtimes lol any ways i luved it plz add more m

much luv Vee _
Briee chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I wish Omen could be mine as well, but alas we cannot get what we wish for. Great story!
Ardell chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I just saw Dark Oracle for the first time tonight. I'm very sad that there are only two fics on here.

This was sweet, thank you for writing it. :)
flickeringlight chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I love dark oracle! Totally love your story!

Maybe you could write a cally omen story next?
slipknot 82 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I really like your fic. I really love dark oracle its a great show .. I relly would like if you have time (no pressure and only if you want to) to consider to write a story on dark oracle its up to you but again i really loved your story!

(now considering writing my own fanfic on Dark Oracle)

jade chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
i love dark oracle!

r u going to write more?
Esprit D'escalier chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I'm glad someone finally created a Dark Orcale story. I was planning on doing it sometime if someone didn't post one, but it would probably take a long while.

Anyway, nice story, I sort of like how their relationship is implied, but not really there.

You might want to edit your story though, or get an editor. There were quite a few mistakes, mainly with the endings. You used 'ed' instead of 'ing' a lot of the time, and sometimes the grammar was a bit incorrect.

Besides that you had an awesome story, and I hope to here more from you for Dark Orcale. Now that you're posted your story, I'm sure others will post here too soon.