Reviews for Memories of a distant girl
Caustic Seraph chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Such a heartwarming short story. And I know there's probably no use saying this since you last updated around 7 years ago but... Update?
keep on writing chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
keep on writing
richie chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
To tell you the truth. I actually thought this story is a very romantic short story... if only there were more leading on to the next short story or something... very very VERY good story. _
moomoomii chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
_ This story is so cute. I just wanted to know why this is the only story for this manga or anime? Are you gonna write anymore? I'd really really wanna hear it. That would be like really cool. Luv it! X3
Gizelle LeAnna chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
That was so touching. I can relate to the girl, haha. But I feel sad for the boy. I hope to find the last volume of Instant Teen soon, now.
orochimarusbadgirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
rather interesting, and well thought out. i know nothing of the series, i just randomly stumbled onto this fic. Instant Teen ,huh? seems interesting. where can i find it, and how did you learn about it? whats it about? did you stray far from the story line in this fic? anyways, for a peice of writing, i must say, it was very good. you had an intriging hook, and the plot seemed to flow smoothly. i dont think i saw any spelling or grammer mistakes. all in all, i really enjoyed it!
kapaw chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
ee ee bush girl strikes again. what an imagination! beyond space gazing woman
kapaw chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
eh eh bush girl there is no emotion
Glimia chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Aww, thats so cute. I have all the Instand Teen manga. I found one, and bought it. Then I bought the second one. Then we had to leave town. Because we live in a small town where you can't buy ANYTHING. So, we were driving home, and we stopped in Fort St. John, and we went into Coles. And sure enough, the last 2 comics were there. I was so excited. I had no money left, so I begged my mom to buy they for me. I was so happy. Sorry about that. Your story reminded me that there was a time when I didn't think I would get all of them, when I didn't think I'd get to know how their story ended. I totally loved this. I'm gonna go read my Instant Teen now!
dracolover18 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
nice!

it was really good

it was sweet

i loved it
TheUndertone chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Very Cute i liked it!
4evrg0ne chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Wow thats really good. I like it a lot.
hconew chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Marvelous story!
the world revolves around me chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Lol not many reviews heh? prob because youre story isnt in a popular fic area...Xp maybe you should right in a different fic !

BUT SRSLI! GREAT STORY! SO CUTE ..

but there in grade 5...kinda strange BUT STILL GREAT
SXCgal chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I love you stories ! dis one is so cute...i luv it...kinda reminds me of when i was like 10 or something when i liked dis guy...XP ALmost same story ...makes me CRy! snif NICE oneshot...ill try to get other ppl to reveiew...!

brittany