Reviews for Beneath the Stars
Ryden and Xephfyre chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
Heh, poor Fayt... I wish I could write romance was well as you could! The Master just says 'Stick with what you're good at' whenever I try to write some romance...

Hmm... but I wonder what Niklas went off to do in the ruins of Coffir?
MightyChibi chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
OMG! GREAT STORY! UPDATE SEWN!
Twilight Blues chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
Seems I failed to add you have a lovely flow with words. Part of the reason I'm so attracted to this story is the writing... Very crisp and to-the-point description. Absolutely love it.

And, as expected, another solid chapter. I haven't seen many people capture Maria's character like you do. Could honestly imagine this story transpiring after the events of SO3.

Do continue!
asga chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
o.O its nice hope u update soon ne :D
Owaranai Destiny chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
Well now, you've got a favorite reader in me already. I've got a feeling that the chapters in your story will exceed 20 or so, considering the pleasant pace you're writing at. Well, at least I don't get the feeling that this is rushed at all. Keep up the good work.

The introspective on Maria's inner thoughts were rather interesting so far...It's a nice point of view to read the story from. I would love to see a Fayt's POV as well though. Just a suggestion.

Lastly, thanks for the story. I do like non-canon couples, so please keep updating! :D
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
Good chapter, keep it up!
Owaranai Destiny chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
If this is crap, its certainly very good, I tell you. :) Don't bash yourself on the head too much about making the story too good-believe me, so far it's been keeping me interested (Not an easy thing to do) and I do hope you will update some more. Cheers. D
intrasonic chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
Very nicely done, and it's nice to see Vanguard I used as a backdrop for a change, instead of the ever-common Elicoor II. You've captured the character of both Fayt and Maria well, especially the latter - You've portrayed Maria as both confident and straight forward, but still allowed her to show weakness and uncertainty at the same time.

The relationship between the two seems be close, but fairly low-key at the same time. Between the teasing, the insults, and the tender moments; when two characters can interact in so many ways... well, I would say that Fayt and Maria are technically getting along far better in this piece than in many other full-blown, over-the-top FaytxMaria romances.

Further chapters can only be a good thing. Cheers.
Twilight Blues chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
Whee, I still love this story. Definitely among some of the well-done pieces concerning Fayt and Maria.

Do update! I'll keep reading (and I'll try to post a new chapter... -_-; waiting for a stroke of inspiration).
asga chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
:d update please
LaniZion chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
Just thinking about Meena asking that question is funny to me. lol Cute chapter. Conversation between Maria and Fayt seemed a little heated, though, but no complaints over here.
LaniZion chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
Interesting introspect on Maria's feeling before meeting Fayt. Really nicely done job on the chapter.
Ryden and Xephfyre chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
Lovin' it! What a touching moment between those two bluenettes, even if they weren't romantically involved at the time. An impressive story, keep it up!
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
Keep it up! Keep it up! This story's good D
LaniZion chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Ne? Growths on her forehead? That can't be a good thing, lol. Well, I'm glad that you continued on the one-shot you had written earlier. I'll be looking at this with a lot of interest.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »