Reviews for A Soul Anew:The Prophesy of Cataclysm
jisAtsU siLENcE chapter 8 . 11/16/2003
cute! i like very much ... great job
Fionarox is 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
okay, derrick is the weird preppy dude from the rich school in the last fic, right? Or is this a diferent ficcy? Anyhoo, i love it! Keep it up!
BabiStarz chapter 8 . 11/12/2001
Hey! Your story was one o the best GW story I had ever heard. It was so good. Hope you write more of it. Ja ne!
Trio chapter 8 . 7/19/2001
I have read both A Soul Anew and this sequel. They are definently my fav. Keep up the writing. And I would love to see you write a story about the kids. You have a great talent, so dont let it go to waste. KEEP WRITING!
Shadowfox13 chapter 5 . 7/3/2001
Hey I just thought of something, how does Zechs react to his sister in danger like this?
Shadowfox13 chapter 3 . 7/3/2001
Sorry to Heero and Releana but...I VOTE QUATRE AND MORGAN AS THE BEST COUPLE! *hee hee*
Shadowfox13 chapter 8 . 7/2/2001
Not bad not bad...*flashbulb goes off* *squeeling with enthusiasim* I have and idea! The girls have that isotope in their systems right? How would that affect their future children? *heh* *...* (Silence) *sweatdrops* Err, it's only and idea. *LOL* Hmmm and is this new way of connecting to the gundam more dangerous than the Zero system? What would happen if...*lol* Ok, I'll just shut up now. Just know that I liked both stories.
STAR DUST chapter 8 . 5/14/2001
i read the first 12 and this part and i think they are WONDERFUL, GREAT, EXELLENTA, INTERESTING! AND THE GREATIST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!
BunnyS chapter 8 . 4/16/2001
*cheers* I took me forever and a week to find this again! *people stare at her* no! Really! It did! Well, close anyway. I just wanted to say how good this is! It was one of the first fics I read actually, but that was months ago. Contact me sometime! I love to chat!
rainlight chapter 8 . 3/29/2001
just getting the last one
rainlight chapter 7 . 3/29/2001
gotta getta this chapter
rainlight chapter 6 . 3/29/2001
gotta getta chapter
rainlight chapter 5 . 3/29/2001
have to get this chapter
rainlight chapter 4 . 3/29/2001