Reviews for A Soul Anew:The Prophesy of Cataclysm
boredom's child chapter 8 . 7/3/2000
agh!write more!please!**i like this series thing ya got goin on**
Izzy chapter 8 . 7/3/2000
Do you have any idea how long i waited for this?
The Jackal chapter 8 . 7/3/2000
How should I say this ummmmm...let's see...Oh yeah! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
tiger chapter 8 . 7/2/2000
aaaa i was hoping to read more on your story because it is REALLY good! *.*
fan chapter 8 . 7/2/2000
PLEASE DO ONE WITH KIDS!
Peygan chapter 8 . 7/2/2000
Bravo a satisfying ending to an incredible story.. It caught one's attention and held it from the begining to the end.. Womderful..

Good luck on the move *g*
Katsy chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
Totally awesome! Well worth the wait. I loved it! TOTALLY! this was so great. You just have to write more fics. You are soo good. This is so so soooooo AWESOME! .. oh wait, I said that already. *smiles sheepishly* Oh well. It deserves to be mentioned again. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Great JOB!
Hawk Hunter chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
Loved it, the one with the kids is a good idea.
Jadet chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
Yes! Yeah a heppy ending with Heero kicking some serious Derrik ass! YES! ::cough:: Um... yeah, this was GREAT! I loved this whole story, PLEASE do one with the kids, I bet'll be JUST as great if not better than this one! PLEASE? Anyway, great job, and... what else can I say? I LOVE IT! .~
Wingnut chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
*cheers* I loved it! And please do one with their kids... :)
Sarah Star Flower chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
The end... wow... I've been waiting for this since A soul anew part one, the original came out. Oooh. you're such a good writer. I can't wait till you write more!
gabby1128 chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
great chapter. it would be really cool if you did one with there kids
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
GREAT PART 7! I'm with you all the way about writing a story with their kids. I'm sure everyone else is, too. Also, you might want to change the font on EVERY part of the sequel and the first part. WE CAN'T READ IT! The font is WAY too small. Sorry for flaming you. Best wishes on part 8, if there's going to be one:)
JessAngel chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
Great story!Itz a good thing you finally came out with this chapter i almost forgot about it! Well good luck on moving and write more terrific stories!
Ilya Kipnis chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
Not as good as your original, but make the sequel or else! All kids pilots, as well as parents
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »