Reviews for A Soul Anew:The Prophesy of Cataclysm
Iavas chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
i love your stories. keep it up. um, what more do i have to say?
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
Will this is a short epic. But still very good. Keep it up.
summer breeze chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
Please do one with the kids!
A-Chan chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
Man... It's the end! WHY? Couldn't there be more? I really like this epic series... It was great! Write more! People here are desprate, including me! _

Keep up the good work! _

-The Infamous A-Chan Yuy-
Azn Pnay chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
Awwww, how way to make him marry her.
Suns Golden Ray chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
p liked this story!
Beleghothwen chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
AWESOME! Great job! I hope you do decide to do one with the kids, that would rock!
Mika Maxwell chapter 8 . 7/1/2000
I love your stories! Specially when Relena kicks some major ...umm...butt! ) Keeping it nice! _
Katsy chapter 7 . 6/26/2000
okay, okay... I am in the process of trying to calm down... *breathe in... breath out...* Umm... what the HELL did you just do? oh my gosh. yes I'm a wuss, and although I loved your last story, I didn't review, but dang did ya have to punish me like this? How can you sit and leave the rest of us in agony while you ponder what's gonna happen? That is so unfair! ... ... yeah yeah. I know I'm whining. Sorry, I usually don't. And I usually don't go on like this either, but I just want to let you know that I think you're a great author. Your work shows great talent. And now I ask, ... no I implore ... ... *forget it* I'm begging you here. Don't leave us dangling like this. Great Job. Now Keep Up the GOOD WORK!... *hint hint*
Sailor Earth chapter 3 . 6/24/2000
Hey, sounds pretty good, now that I'm getting more accustomed to the new characters! (Wufei and Sally, that was cute!)
Sailor Earth chapter 1 . 6/24/2000
Could you please explain the new characters and why they have Gundams!
tiger chapter 7 . 6/23/2000
that was sooooooo sad and I NEED TO MORE! *.*
gabby1128 chapter 7 . 6/22/2000
you just can't leave it right there i mean thats so mean well i hope you didn't kill her hurry up with the next chapter
AlitaExtasy chapter 7 . 6/22/2000
*grabs Heero* It's okay I'll make the pain go all away...

Ummm errrr I really hope Relena lives! She must she must! I want them to have little tiny Heero's and RElena''s!
saturn chapter 7 . 6/20/2000
Great chapter, you had me gripping the key board! please write more! i look forward to your writing
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »