Reviews for A Soul Anew:The Prophesy of Cataclysm
Dreams Bucket chapter 7 . 6/13/2000
I love it- write another part fast!
Jennifer Long chapter 7 . 6/13/2000
WOW! That was a good story. I really want to know what happens next. Please have Relena live. It would be sad to see her die. Bye.
JessAngel chapter 7 . 6/13/2000
Oh my gosh!Ahhh, cliffhanger!You are doing a terrific job w/this story!Hurry with the next part, please 0:o)
Peygan chapter 7 . 6/13/2000
This is incredible you keep delivering a nail biting story. I also deeply appreciated avoiding the over used gimmick of Heero shooting her and whispering I love you over her dying corpse. Or Relena ignoring the heavy stakes involved proceeds to turn into Wonder Woman and trys to handle it herself screwing up and requires Heero to ride to the rescue.

You found a successful way to still keep Relena strong without looking incompetent or suicidal. For that you have my sincerest gratitude. Hurry with # 7
Jadet chapter 7 . 6/13/2000
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooo Relena! You idiot! By God I hope she's not pregnant! Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb... ::reader keeps ranting and throwing misc. stuff around the room until other reader give her weird glance:: Uh yeah, ::clears throat:: great chapter, can't wait for the next chapter! And I mean *CAN'T* wait. ::wink wink:: Please keep 'em comin! .~
Pam-e chapter 6 . 6/8/2000
Neeeed Mooore!
Sarah Star Flower chapter 5 . 6/7/2000
One of my favorite Sagas! It's fantastic! I'm dying to know what happens!
Sylvia chapter 6 . 6/7/2000
She will not kill Milliardo, will she?
The Twit chapter 6 . 6/7/2000
Hey cliffhanger! And I hope your sister has a happy life with her fiancee.
JessAngel chapter 6 . 6/7/2000
Hope your sis has a wonderful wedding! As for the story,itz terrific!Keep up the stupendous job 0:o)
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 6 . 6/7/2000
Keep it going is all I can say!
Ilya Kipnis chapter 6 . 6/7/2000
I know what she is going to do. On her way to kill her brother, her polartic system comes on and polartic kills everyone. No killing Zechs noin, heero, or relena!
Anika chapter 6 . 6/7/2000
YAY! More Soul Anew! What?...wait a minute...Misty & Trowa? Did I miss something? I guess so! Anyway, keep writting! (I love this fic!_)
Summer Breeze chapter 6 . 6/7/2000
Great as always
Beleghothwen chapter 6 . 6/7/2000
MORE! Good luck at your sister's wedding! Post more soon!
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »