Reviews for A Soul Anew:The Prophesy of Cataclysm
saturn chapter 5 . 6/1/2000
i love this chapter! i mean its real sad and everything but its really good
The jackal chapter 5 . 6/1/2000
EGAD! another short one! Will you cut the suspense already and get to the point! God, I'm ripping my hair out!
Jadet chapter 5 . 6/1/2000
::pulls hair and starts screaming:: Argghhhhh! I HATE cliffhangers, especially when they stop at the GOOD part! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ::lets hair fall limply to shoulders and takes deep breath:: Well beside stopping it at good part again ::pout:: I loved it! You just HAVE to bring out the next part quick, I DO want to keep my hair for another year or two AT LEAST. Keep it up tho, I waiting at the edge of my seat for the next part! Ja ne! .~
Ilya Kipnis chapter 5 . 6/1/2000
Keep writing, what about polartic?
A-chan chapter 5 . 6/1/2000
Derrik is insane... I really wonder what happens after he tries to kill Milliardo... Good story! Keep it up... The chapters suspenceful... Good work! _
SSJGoldTrunks chapter 5 . 6/1/2000
This is getting very very interesting. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read the next chapter. c-ya then _
Summer Breeze chapter 5 . 6/1/2000
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 5 . 6/1/2000
PLEEEEEEEEEEASE write more!1
DiDi chapter 5 . 6/1/2000
BAD DERRIC! ::Pulls out frying pan::
Alexandra chapter 4 . 6/1/2000
OMG! THis is really exiting...think i'm gonna go crazy till the next part!
A-chan chapter 4 . 5/31/2000
A cliffhanger! I wonder whats going to happen... I like your fic A Soul Anew and this sequel is just as good! Keep up the good progress! I be there to review for you anytime! _
Sylvia chapter 3 . 5/31/2000
JUst love it
Sylvia chapter 4 . 5/31/2000
YYYYYYYYEAH
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2000
Weird. But nice, very nice
veronica aguilar chapter 4 . 5/31/2000
i think you should finish out the story. it is so great your a wonderful writter.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »