Reviews for Tsubasa Crossover Chronicle
TransparentAnswer chapter 49 . 2/10
Tvtropes is priceless. I ended up making a regular hobby of browsing there. XD I'm not sure if you plan on continuing this but I'd like to say I'd love them! X3
magicdemi-god223 chapter 27 . 6/20/2014
omg, Harry Potter/Tsubasa crossover. Kudos for making an amazing attempt at it!
magicdemi-god223 chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
omgggg xD Oh Sokka, you never fail to amuse people.
magicdemi-god223 chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
The hardships of having people who look the same as you xD You get mistaken for the real culprit.
magicdemi-god223 chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
._. oh wow. I don't suppose Kurogane didn't notice the electricity coming from the mentioned "weird little animal" ._.
magicdemi-god223 chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
Oh my gosh xDDDD This has to be one of the shortest but funniest chapters I've ever read! Although I do wish it were longer or maybe you could have had Kurogane try out the drink xD
Strawberry chapter 34 . 4/18/2014
Beyblade?
Metal fight. NOW
Russia-chan chapter 28 . 4/18/2014
You need to continue this one. Like, NOW.
Kolkolkolkolkolkol...
icyangel27 chapter 53 . 7/3/2013
This story is hilarious and great! It's continuing the mind blowing idea oftraveling through dimensions with crack XD I have a suggestion if you still take them: could you do Kuroshitsuji? It'd be nice to see Kurogane there cause he could probably pass as a butler XD PCE
Guest chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
Lol couldn't stop laughing at the avatar part!
XxSHSLFangirlxX chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
*cries* PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
XxSHSLFangirlxX chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
! I couldn't stop laughing! XD
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 53 . 2/22/2013
Please update!
Guest chapter 48 . 2/8/2013
Why has no one suggested Elfen Lied? And Kuroshitsugi, because I WANNA SEE KURONMI FIGHT SEBBY.
snoogenz chapter 53 . 1/14/2013
Loving the story. Perfect pick me up if you're feeling down. I'm a little disappointed you haven't updated in over three years but it is your story so your choices.

If you do update the story what will be the next destination? I recommend familiar of zero, or maybe revisit old worlds like Naruto, One piece, or bleach since so much has changed in those series. My last suggestion is The World God Only Knows.
1,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »