Reviews for The Uchiha Chronicles
The Dancer chapter 15 . 1/7
IYour story's are amazing they made me laugh so hard! I say you should do a silly chapter where Itachi is sick and the SFC finally have a chance to have Sasuke forever DON DUN DUUUUUNNNN(P.S I mean they kidnap and gag him.)
aoin88 chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Ha ha ha soo funny !
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Cute
Alexis Night chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
...ITACHI IS COMPLAINING ABOUT AN INSANE BROTHER!
WingsOfTheBrokenHearted chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
His middle name is Marie?lol wow...I couldn't stop
a rose in the sand chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
hahahaha poor itachi! anyway i love the story so far!
Hanzo823 chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
sasuke was wired off of that tomatoe
Ashurii no Neko chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
hehehehe cool story
Number1Suethor chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
M... Tamato!
Number1Suethor chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
WO! Aniki's stuck in the basket! Mom? Am im trouble?

"Yes, Sauske, big trouble, with him, want some jelly too?"
XxpwnagexX chapter 15 . 10/17/2006
Hmm... maybe you can write a sequel about Sasuke's life with Naruto? That seems pretty interesting... I'd read it.
Eternaldusk chapter 15 . 10/17/2006
Well, I guess I can understand if you simply don't feel like writing a story anymore... I mean, I never finish ANYTHING, so who am I to complain? Bored of Naruto though, huh? Is that because you're waiting for the fillers to end/more manga to come out? I think the best thing to do is to take a break then when you decide to be interested in it again, there's be tons of new chapters to read. I mean, that's what I did before, lol.
ZAFT Girl chapter 15 . 10/16/2006
-_-'' So there were more mad reviews besides me? Ok then. :( time to go find a new story.
Determined chapter 15 . 10/16/2006
Aww...I'll miss reading this story...oh well. I hope everything goes well with your future Fooly Cooly or Deathnote stories!
duziekat chapter 14 . 10/15/2006
OH WHY MUST THE GEWD KEWLS STORIES END THIS WAY!-cough- yeahs well i'll miss this alot and don't worry i wont glare at you because you lost intrest in naruto, i understand. well if you do update i'll review stills cuz this story was worth it. weird ending by the way, strange but still gewd