Reviews for When Stan's Forced To Get a Haircut
ForeverFarewell chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
awe how adorable
Cassie chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
When Stan's Forced To Get a Haircut

I just read it and I must ask you if you are going to make another chapter. I really like it, but wish that you didn't like leave me hanging off at the end of it. (Are they like going to get together or what?) So you must to another chapter, PLEASE!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
LOL! You were right! That WAS cute...for a SxP one/shot of course! - I'm glad you forced me to read it against my will... *all reviewers stare at Crystalgurl* ...KIDDING! I WAS KIDDING, DU-U-U-U-U-U-H-H-H-H-H! Can't ya'll take a joke!

Sorry 'bout that. Good job, KxS4ever!
SilverAngel223 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
That was cute, make more stories about them :)
Ham-Kelly chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
That was too short! ;,; Oh well. I just lurve Pashmina/Stan fluffiness. Oh, and i see you always use 'Mafura' for Pashmina's last name, and I know you know that's her Japanese name. Well, if you were wondering, Stan's Japanese name is Torahamu. Just FYI!
Angel-Gal73 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Well, you didin't lie when you said this oneshot was cute! Because it was cute! I liked it at the end where Stan gave Pashmina his phone number, and then she challenged Penelope to race for the phone. It was a cute ending for a cute oneshot! You should make a sequal to this...if you're not already making a sequal that is!

cya!

angel

P.S Just got your Pm, and I'm gonna reply soon.
MoonShine101 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
lol yay a non ketherxsandy oneshot! no offence i like them in all, i was just waiting for a different oneshot so YAY! it wasnt pretty cute it was REALLY cute! lol xD keep up the good work!

peace!

MARIAH! backwards its HAIRAM! lol
cappyandpashy4ever chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
It was great except for the whole Pashmina's-middle-name-being-Roxanne thing. Make more oneshots!
melonstyle chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Of course it's cute! I can just see a sequel to this...

Adios!

Mel-Girl.
Yaris09 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Great one shot. You should make some more oneshots.
Phantom Tempest chapter 1 . 6/26/2006