Reviews for Coming Back Tomorrow
Leona chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Not cool. Please put on the "Warning" label if you want to drag Sara into Sofia's warped universe. Last time I watched A Bullet Runs Through It on rerun, it was still Sara and Grissom. Sofia would have been better suited with someone like Ecklie. These two understand each other; they knew how to play the "climb-the-ladder" game. They would have made an awesome power couple.
ali chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
Great story I really hope it's not the end.
icklebitodd chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
i have my toes crossed its sara she's calling

i liked this chapter - never really understood why they give the flag that they drapped over the coffin to the family, i mean why is it meant to make them feel better? i'm not expecting you to know but hey.
icklebitodd chapter 7 . 7/24/2006
you know for a while i thought this was going to be a sofia/cath fic. *shrugs* o well. i couldn't ever work with someone like gil silence kills me especially when i have something like that going on then i need to talk about everything and nothing with someone. silence is what makes the sane go mad and mad pity the sane
Abzhighman23 chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
Hey love it want more please continue xx
AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
I love this story! Poor, poor Sofia! This is great.

Jenny
El Gringo Loco chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
A smooth flowing, and easily readable story about what are probably normal responses to such events. Sara could have been shown her a bit more understanding. But she has a job to do and according to Grissom's gospel that trumps all. Her suggestion of a departmental psychologist might have been well intentioned. But from Sophia's perspective - likely the very last thing she needed to hear.
Abzhighman23 chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
Hey love this story cant wait for more xx
beaujolais chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
Really like the scene with Brass. The script might have provided most of the dialog but it was still a nice bit of insight to Sofia's emotional state.
Abzhighman23 chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
love the fact this story is bout sofia not enough around love the story please carry on as soon as xx
dark-girl-faith-sidle chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
LOVE the update :)
icklebitodd chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
i like it sofia angst not so common i like it
dark-girl-faith-sidle chapter 1 . 6/26/2006