Reviews for Understanding sometimes is to hard
three ring circus side show chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Brang tears to my eyes! So beautiful! *Favorites*
dream life chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Temari is crazy XD; I like the story
Sans Fire chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
wait...so who was the seme? i think it was gaara...or kankuro...or both! WOOH! i LUV YAOI! its official! sankyuu!...ill add ths to ma favi's!
Through Glass chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Wow. Why does Temari always walk in on Gaara and Kankuro? It's kinda funny. Lol. Is this only going to be one chapter?
Jirian-Hatake chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Aww :) cute very nice work :)
kira81791 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
interesting.
Kaiu Rhea chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Great Job...((very sexy!))
Kilez77 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
that was good i kinda of have an incest fetish cause of the whole forbidden sex and love thingy man i'm a disgusting being but oh well i accept it anyways very original this couple is like mokuba and seto they don't have many followers unlike sesshomaru and inuyasha or al and edward from fma.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Nice. I liked. It was good. My first suggestion is that you describe the part, in detail, where they have sex. Oh and in your story when Kankuro says that Temari is going to be away for the next few days and then she shows up on the same day he says that...that part needs to be fixed.
Sheena-X-Zelos chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
HOLY MOTHER FREAKIN LORD COW! THAT STORY WAS SO WICKED AWESOME! *huggles you* Thanks best buddy, that was so awesome and thank you for writing it for me! I know you found it long but I didn't! It was the perfect leagnth for what you wanted to get done and I loved every minute of it! XD THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! XD XD XD