Reviews for A Rainy Afternoon
Iona Nineve chapter 1 . 1/2
This was so adorable, I loved it!
kebhauck chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Very nice! I like it! The only problem is that I wasn't ready for it to end!
More! More!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Cute! Enjoyed it!
Ziggette chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
AAAWWW! this was such a sweet story and well written! keep up the good work! Maybe adding something to the story would work out. Just an idea.
barbarataku chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Cute story. the last time Ramses used de for the was when he was probably 9 months old. I am hopeing it was a typo.. I think you have the situation right and look forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing.
TheAzureOne chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Cute! I've always been an Amelia fan, and I love to see an actual pleasant scene between these two during Ramses's early life.

I did find the changes in perspective a little jarring here and there, though. Perhaps it would suit the story better either to tell the whole thing with a view into Ramses' head, or to leave a few lines blank when switching from a general third-person to seeing inside Amelia's or Ramses' head?

I've just started in fanfiction myself-if you're in the mood, I just posted up the first chapter of a Peabody fic, and I'd love to have someone take a look!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Aw, that was sweet. It was also in character, which is a wonderful bonus! )
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
aw. that was sweet. and ramses was spot on. :)
auberus11 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
That was lovely. You managed to capture the restrained affection that Amelia shows Ramses, and you did it *very* well. Thanks so much.
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Hmm, I liked it, a nice little mother-son bonding, Amelia/Ramses style, by reading Sherlock Holmes together! LOL!

I noticed that Ramses speech impediment seemed to come and go randomly. Of course Amelia DOES express the view several times that she believed he did it to annoy her or to sound cute so he could get his way, so it fulfills canon. (Though 'The Deeds of the Disturber' would seem to indicate that Ramses was not a highly manipulative child, unlike the despicable Percy). Still Ramses DOES wind up becoming a superspy, so maybe...

But I didn't understand ADDING a 'd' sound in front of the word "it." Since the preceding word was "read", I'm not even sure how that would be pronounce differently than anyone else would.
AndyPrueForever chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Hi, it's your loving sister. I'm reviewing your story because I'm bored and wanted to be nice. Plus three is my lucky number! I'd say great story but a, I haven't read it, and b, if I did read it I wouldn't have any idea what it's about. I did proofread it though so that has to count for something! Hey, you may have published this 4 months ago but I'm dedicated so I'm reviewing.
Tutankhamun chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
What a cute fic! Well-written, sweet, I really enjoyed it. And Amelia didn't seem too out of character when you think about how sick she must have been! Nice job! :)
Lady Water Mirror chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Aww, that was so cute! I'm so glad to find another Amelia Peabody fan. Please more?