Reviews for Complex Existence
Writing Fairy chapter 13 . 8/8/2006
OMG! Update soon you crazy chick! You're trying to kill me! I LURVE Claire! You hurt her, I hurt you! NO! CLAIRE! -WF-
Peppy87 chapter 13 . 8/8/2006
Great update...what happened to Claire and did Jin do it? I can't wait for more.
Vote14Caskett chapter 13 . 8/8/2006
wat happend?
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
Omg! Now you must do a sequel! :D Great chapter
16aqua chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
I dunno 'bout the sequal. I suppose that's your call. Awesome chappie though.

Oh BTW I'm not going to be able to update tonight, my mom's upstairs and she would see me still up. I'll update tomorrow for sure though!

-16aqua OUT!
CharliesHoodie chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
Well, now you HAVE to do a sequel.

I think it would help if you could go into greater detail...I don't know why, but for me it was strange for Claire to get mad at Desmond over one thing and then not think about it for a long time and then get mad over it a few chapters later. But that's just me. You're the writer ;-)

S-E-Q-U-E-L.
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
hm, quiet interesting? cool, good.
Peppy87 chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
I'm glad Charlie's alright. I'll be on the look out for the next update.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 12 . 7/31/2006
That was a great chapter! well done! :D
16aqua chapter 12 . 7/31/2006
Wow this was a really awesome chapter and everyone should feel sorry for Desmond cause he's cool. Now ur complaining about that no one is online oh wait Kyle has suddenly come on and ur all like yay someone finally came on and is willing to spend time with me. There is some peeping noise coming from ur computer and it's really irritating me oh god kyle is lost on runescape! what are we going to do. I better not stop typing or else i might die! *gasp* I'm needed at the door, well not really cause this isn't my house so neener! now ur talking about more stuff on runescape and im just sitting here typing this super long review to match ur stupid long review for my story You Can See Me, But I Can't See You which does indeed have a crappy summary but the story does rock my socks off. Now ur complaining that ur level is only a 48 well guess what I'm only a 38 so there! I better stop typing or this review will take up a whole page.

-Peprika OUT LIKE A FREAKIN LIGHT BULB THAT HASN'T BEEN CHANGED IN OVER A YEAR SO THE FAMILY IS LIKE WHY DIDN'T WE CHANGE THE STUPID LIGHTBULB AND I JUST SIT THERE AND SHURG MY SHOULDERS BECAUSE HONESTLY I CAN'T READ YOUR MIND AND TELL YOU WHY SAID FAMILY HASN'T CHANGED THE LIGHTBULB EVEN THOUGH COMMON SENSE TELLS YOU TO CHANGE IT WHEN IT STARTS GETTING DIMMER BUT NO NO ONE LISTENS TO THE TELLER OF ALL WAYS!
CharliesHoodie chapter 12 . 7/31/2006
I love the idea of a Des Charlie friendship :-)
Vote14Caskett chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
update soon!
Peppy87 chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
I hope Charlie is ok. Great update and can't wait for the next.
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
OH, you bugger, i wanted to see what happened to Charlie, lol. But you kept me reading. Thanks. I await your next chapter!
CharliesHoodie chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
The only thing I didn't like was Charlie being called a "hobbit."

Just because Charlie isn't Dominic Monaghan and not someone who played a hobbit. It's fine to use in a parody, but it kind of made my eyes bug out when I read it. lol.

Good chapter, though. Skate is awesome. More Charlie please!