Reviews for Rain
Akane Kamiya chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
And THIS is how Chloe's quest should have ended! I just get too frustrated on how Chloe and Senel share many beautiful moments, look so perfect together, but still they end up being just friends.
Anyway, really loved your oneshot. 3 I think I'm your fan now. lol
SacredAngelicSong chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
wow. such a great cute senelxchloe story

senel is an dense as a rock alliance marine xD
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Very well written
Lady C Andrews chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Aw, it was CUTE! I actually want to complete Chloe's Character Quest now. Funny, how Chloe's my favorite character, yet I stopped playing the game entirely right in the middle of her quest. I BEAT the game just to GET to her quest. Ah, oh well. lol, great little shot you got here. I enjoyed reading it. I love happy endings. XD You should do some more some time. Take care!
Kat Loussier chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I thought it was sweet... this fic anyway. The ending for her character quest sucked.
Belefstrean chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Yeah damen that Senel! Sometimes I get SO irritated with him (that's why I always use Chloe in the game instead)

The fic was really catchy in a way. Great job.

Ganbare desu!
StonerdGirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Quite honestly I think it was the best Senel/Chloe fic I've read yet; and I've literally read them all (on this site anyway.) I really hope you're going to continue this. PLEASE! Okay, bye .
Ryo chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Accually ur story was good. If u have time please write more chapters
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I think you've done wonders with that scene from the game. The characterizations were on the spot. You also did a good job at creating certain moods; the sadness, the uncertainty everything was wonderfully portrayed. Nice job.
Mormongoth chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I don't think they're OOC. I liked it.
DoctoressOctopus chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
AW, LOVE. :3 I'm also irritated by how stupid Senel can be sometimes. Grah. But I like the spin you put on the scene, even if Senel seemed a teensy bit OOC at one point; but that may be only because I'm used to his "duh, what?" whenever Chloe hints that she likes him. XD Nicely done.
BobosKratos chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
:O Also, to keep in note, even if you do know, after the "real" ending to Chloe's story. Chloe did admit that Senel is really dense and he won't ever fall in love with a girl that will fight at his side but she said that, "I also promise to always be by his side." aswell. :O Wow, Chloe is so awesome!

XD SORRY ABOUT THAT! I just had to let that out!

Sorry again!

~BobosKratos aka EPYON :p
Lenna the Fallen One chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
You are so wrong about what you said. It was a very sweet alternate ending and I wished that would happen instead of the actual ending to Chloe's quest. However, I can't help but think, what would Shirly think about it? Would Chloe and Senel actually tell the others about this exciting and wonderful discovery? It was actually in character too, so I did like this story a lot. Good work!
MeredyForMagic chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
WTH! It was NOT THAT SHORT, and, I loved it. Thank you. It was REALLY great. But yeah, Senel's dense. -.-
BobosKratos chapter 1 . 7/5/2006

I actually thought Senel and Chloe made a better couple then Shirley. Shirley is alot like Collete but Collete has her own own original way of being 'cute'.

OhMyFudgies, awesome work! :D I hope you could write more SenelxChloe!

BobosKratos aka EPYON :p