Reviews for Darkness
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Good story.

-Random-
Eillac chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Amazing beginning. I can't wait to read more.
hey.that.one.kid chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
aw :] this is sad and yet cute at the same time!
XxLostinmyemotionsxX chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This is really good, but I'm totally confused. What's going on? Is that really all there is? BAH!
Aida15 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
AW...are you going to just leave it as a oneshot? or are you going to continue it? i wanna hear what happens next!

really well written. love it!
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Ek Where is the rest !
amose chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
One chapter a year, eh? I like it.

How are you going to fix the lovers? ... Tight pants might work ...
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I really like this. Too bad you never wrote more, cus this first chapter is _very_ promising. I knew already, from reading Butterschotch and Chocolate, that your writing flows well and is really good, but this was amazing. Really. :)
Insanity's Partner chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Haha, that reminds me of my insane English teacher, and my friend Sammie, who's boyfriend is totally Emo... Haha.

Anyway, my English teacher caught her skipping class to make out with him, and wrote on the refferal: Skipping class to be with her boyfriend. (Black hair, wairs girl pants.)

HAHAHAHA! We all laughed about that for weeks, because, it's true. He wears girl pants, lol.

Good times, good times, lol.
IHeartCullen chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I don't get iot.. :S whats going on? where is eddikins going?

reply to
Edward's Sacrifice chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Amazing. Keep writing, I want to know what happens! :]
forevermagik chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Interesting start. I'd like to know where you're going with this. Please update soon!
COHandshake chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
AHH. Don't stop! You have to update soon!

I'm definitely curious about whats going to happen.

And I love the fact that Edward and Bella are drifting apart (although they're the best couple ever)... but I'm hoping it won't always be that way. Something's gotta bring em back together, right?

I think the tight pants would do it...
21Berry21 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
i love it. I can't wait to see what happens!

kp
Xx-Rayven chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Edward and tight pants in the same sentance...*passes out* makes me feel like a giddy school girl ..lol.