Reviews for The Fear of Not Knowing
ThePhantomWriters chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Ok so I know I'm like 5 years late but...you can't leave it like that! It's too good! The plot is exquisite and every moment feels alive! I love this! You have to contuine! You left so many people hanging in suspense for you story! Please! Please! Please! UPDATE THIS STORY
brenna chapter 11 . 5/9/2010
was that the end of The Fear of Not Knowing? It can't be. You gotta add on cuz...well.. you just gotta!
de.la.esperanza chapter 11 . 9/24/2008
i love both of your stories the are freaking amazing! but you havn't updated in forever! please please please please update soon
CRAZY kimi chapter 11 . 7/4/2008
please continue :]]

why did you stop? it was getting good and interesting :]]
jamie chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
heyy i know your not going to finish this story but i wanted to let you know that i have read your stories soo many times and your one of my favorite writers ]]

and maybe someday you could think of finishing it but i doubt that.. but again your really good ]
danc4him chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
AHH! I love this story! I came back to read it again, and it said I couldn't review on the last chapter... since I already did. I was like, stupid. Haha so anyway. I am completely in love with this story. This is my kind of story.

The last one, Game of Life, had me on the edge of my seat. I never knew what was going on. I am so stoked to see the twist and turns of this story. I almost have a feeling that she is going to end up in a mental hosptital and at the end of the story we find out she is mentally insane and dreamed it all up in the first place. So, yeah I am excited :)
danc4him chapter 11 . 3/22/2008
Oh, I like this, a lot.
superinsane95 chapter 11 . 2/21/2008
(glares) stupid cliffys...please please please update )
Silence is Silver chapter 11 . 11/8/2007
interesting. Update soon.
ASHLEY chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
Omgosh! Below is this really kool article i found abt midnightrain101 on the net. check it out!

At the age of 15, Robbi had completed about 9 stories, which included 5 oneshots and 4 long stories. She started writing in where she put her creative writing talent to great use by writing fiction-ary stories for the ever-popular movie, Newsies.

To others, she was known as “MidnightRain101” and her first story, The Bloody Streets Of Brooklyn, was a huge hit which scored itself a whooping number of reviews, 173 to be exact. It’s sequel, My River Of Tears, proved itself worthy of the FanFiction awards when over 250 reviews came soaring in.

Now, with this new story, The Game of Life, MidnightRain101 has kicked in and reminded people of the memorable stories she has created. Evidently, the story became an overnight success when her reviews added up to 310. Some claimed it was the interesting plot that made them want to read more. “Even the introduction was interesting! I just loved it from the very start to the end!” A fan had once remarked.

A sequel, one of the things people are hoping for, may or may not be released. But we can only sit and hope. But who knows, maybe after a few oneshots that Robbi cleverly crafts together, she’ll come back as MidnightRain101 once more and give us what we are hoping for
Techie Cat chapter 11 . 5/12/2007
I absolutely love everything you have written that I have read. I really hope you hurry up and come out with the next chapter. I'm am going to die if I don't hurry up and find out what is going on with Anomie and Spot. Is Anomie going crazy? I really hope not. I hope it is just the ghost of Neeley or something. Well, your doing a great job and keep it up.
LomdonGirl1990 chapter 11 . 2/15/2007
oh god what's happening with Anomie

im so into this story

hope you write more very soon
Bots102 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I havet even read this but your good sis
Tac Walker chapter 11 . 2/4/2007
Great Chapter. You rock at this. I hope you update soon.
Morbidlyartistic chapter 11 . 1/22/2007
wow.

It was good.

And it has been A LONG WHILE. ahaha.

I'm confused about whats going on with Anomie. It's almost like shes going insane.

And I feel bad for Spot.