Reviews for A touching romance
Worst story ever! Its Ginny and Harry period point blank.
Critic lol chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
HAHAHA I KNEW HARRY LOVED HERMIONE AND NOT GINNY I ALSO KNEW GINERVA WOULD FEEL PAIN CUZ HARRY JAMES POTTER LOVES HERMIONE JANE GRANGER NOT GINNY WEASLEY!
awesome story by the way
hhrforever chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
Not bad story. I enjoyed it
PartyCat77 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
This is so not bad! It's so good I really don't care that it is short. Update!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
Now, while I liked this and all, the fact that the status of this story hasn't been changed yet kind of baffled me a bit from the start, making me think that it was still in progress, so unless you want people thinking otherwise, it might me best to change the status of this to 'complete', before any other assumptions could have been made.
Amber-Emma chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
congrats on that story , very well done, everything was perfect! please write some more, emma xx
stalkerace chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
When I finished reading this work, I was reminded of a quote that I had read before: 'Our destiny is frequently met in the very paths we take to avoid it.'

Ginny wanted to stop Harry and Hermione from realizing their feelings for one another and ended brewing a potion that was 'supposedly' designed to prevent the two of them being together, only to find out that that potion was the reason that Harry and Hermione ended up with one another.

It certainly makes the statement of Jean de La Fontaine true.

It's a very good story and one that I enjoyed very much.
timunderwood9 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Cute, was it Dobby who modified it, or did Ginny just mess up the potion, or was the potion intrinsically designed to match him to the person he actually cared most about, or something along those lines.
serenityselena chapter 15 . 1/28/2012
interesting story _
Parisha chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
That was soooooo good

I thought i would review after the very first chapter but I couldnt reel my eyes off the book until I had read it all

It was really good, just the way i wanted it to be :P
Nicole Zhang chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
OMG, I LOVE Dobby!

That was like dobby pwning ginny like bigtime! YES! in fact, i thnk ur rite with the whole dobby-calls-hermione-harrypotter'slady, that's sooo cool. u just made my day!
Shubhs chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
Interesting story. There were plenty of typos though.
onelastwish-x chapter 14 . 1/30/2011
Aww! The ending is so cute!

I really loved reading this...you are a fantastic writer!
Michelle-B18 chapter 14 . 6/7/2010
You know, I really don't think Ginny actually loved Harry. She loved 'The-Boy-Who-Lived'. Their relationship is just so random in the HP series. I think J.K. Rowling just wanted Harry and Hermione to be apart of the Weasley family...Sorry if you like HG and HrR, I never really liked that couple. Anyways, this was really good!
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
Good stuff but it does need an epilogue if for no other reason than how the Weasleys deal with Ginny and the rest.