Reviews for We Pretend
kikyotwosoul chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Mucucto angsay for me to reallh enjoy...maybe I'm to happy of a person. Bit it was very good. I liked the ending line.
Sinful-Metaphor chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This was so inspiring! I loved it! :3

And if you really end up writing the chaptered fic you mentioned I'll read it for sure .

Kudos :)~
ChibiFrubaGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Oh dear me... Poor Axel and wittle Wiku...

Makes me go sniff sniff... ;;

How tragically beautiful...

*bliss*
Freyja Vanadis chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Oh, I like! Especially slipping on a pudding...that's so wtf...But a little depressing since it's faked and everything, but hey, it's not easy finding the real thing. It reminds me of a friend's mom who got married "because it was convenient for both of them," and I think a lot of people do. So this story sheds light on the fact that a lot of love is for convenience, and it's a topic I don't see often. Well...Time for me to duct tape my big mouth shut and leave you with a few parting words:

I loved it!
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
M...I like...
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Oh you are so good at this! Normally the shorter stories like this aren't my favorites, but this one certainly is one of them! Good job!
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Oh my gosh. Yay! -loves last line-

AxelRiku is oh-so pretty and this makes me havta write one. Liek now!

I really love this, angsty sex is so hot with them.

Write more son!
organizedcure chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Wow. *speechless* D:
SuperSeme Fuuma chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
FRANCY. Tis Jen~! :D

Wow. That was...amazing. I love it so much! Hee, I'm s glad the RP lead to this. D They totally go together.

:O I can't wait for the chapter fic when you post it.
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
*tackles and adds to C2* Grow, my pretty, grow!

This was delicious. I loved the little details, like Riku pulling on Axel's pants in a crowded room. Yum.

Kinda sad, though. ; ;

But ah, it was so short! Why was it so short? You should write more! I'd totally read it.

Chapter story, you say? I'd love you forevah. Heart.
Casmut chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Oh my god! Fantastic! You really should go into a chaptered fic with these two! Favorite pair here, next to LeonRiku of course. _ That was really good. Kickass ending man! Hope to see more from you! ~thumbs-up~
Lapse - Raevn chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Gah, the ending was a bit sad. Fake love between them and all. But I loved the scenes as short as they were.

"They'd tease each other. Axel, commenting on how many hours did it take for the boy to get his hair so shiny; Riku would reply with a sarcastic remark about his lover's eyeliner. They were trying too hard." xD Very cute.