Reviews for The Time it Takes
Elesem chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Wow, very nice, quiet little portrait you painted. Even without crystal clear memories of the trilogy, I got a clear sense of her character and her conflicted grief in just your few words. That's the poet in you.

Great job. :D
Michi Leona chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I love it! It's really like Kitty and not like those other fics that make her so OOC. The ending also has a lot of truth to it, and I can imagine this being the epilogue of Ptolemy's Gate so easily. Really good job!
Mysterious Sapphire Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
i loved it!

just as great as ur phasma morteus story.
GOGreen13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
So in character!Loved it!Quiet and questiong...Like Kitty's other side.

Vey different POV and persppecrive,

Katie
Keikolilo chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I enjoyed reading this story. I think you stayed true to Kitty's thoughts and emotions in this piece. :)

Keikolilo
ValkyrieRavenfeather chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
It's good to see something where Kitty is questioning what she really felt about Nathaniel, because techincally she didn't know him very well at all. I liked the perspective. Well-written.
Saddened Soul chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I think you captured Kitty pretty well in this oneshot; she hardly knew Nathaniel at all, but there was still something of an attraction between them.

All in all, a good story. Doesn't scream out, "ZOMG NAT/KITTY FOREVER!" It's quiet, like it should be.

_
delete delete does not compute chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Sweet. I love how she's talking to herself and how true it all is: how long will it take? Especially when no one's ragging on you to get on with life, and all that.

Love it.

(Thanks for reviewing my story, by the way. Once I get some time, I'm definitely reading the rest of your Bartimaeus fics!)
Seshata chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
This was great. *sniffs* Never stop writing!
The Thirteenth Councilor chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
That's beautiful. Just beautiful.
XxBlackChaosxX chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Wow. I like this alot. Shows me a side of Kitty I never noticed. The softer side...THANKS ALOT! Now I'm gonna be sappy all day!

Haha, just kidding. Liked it. Hope you win for...whatever it is you're doing.
Coruscate Corruption chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Haha. Couldn't resist Nat/Kitty, could you?

I knew it.

Really good...writing my mediocore work right now too as we speak.
Angst Equinox chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Meh, I thought this could be free from shipping...

Kitty mourning the passange of Nat, good. A bit overdone, just a bit, but still good.

But I still say: NAT DIED! WOO HOO! YES!
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
A very good angsty one shot! I jus trealized it's been over a year since I read 1 and 2 from the trilogy, I didn't expect Nathaniel to die! I love your Bartimaeus stories!
AgiVega chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Nice as all your 'Kitty mourns Nat' fics :) What's this Barty forum everyone's talking about these days? Where can I find it? (could you give me the link in a reply - just putting in spaces here and there to make sure ffnet doesn't automatically delete the link?) Thanks.