Reviews for Inerasable Memories
I'm on chapter 4 & I think they got back together far too quick. Would've been interesting to have more angst here.
You should do an mpreg for ed and Roy. Or a ed x scar fic with an mpreg that would be so cool and people would love it lol
Naomi817 chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Okay so I absolutely love your story but I have a small question when Ed had that memory about Anthony.. How did Roy know Anthony's name even though Edward never mentioned it?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
Great story..n eve better endding _
Br0kenChim3ra chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
haha, i liked this! and i loved how you made Al girly like that x3
GamerMouth chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
aw that was so cute :3 loved it. Great story. Thank you.
royed lover chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
royed lover chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Nice chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
YokuMiya chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
If u like Hughes so much y didn't u just write that envy shooting him put him in a coma for a long time like other ppls? :( lovin the story btw
Shizaki Kuro chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
LOVED the fic!
Thnx for writing!
slimegirl chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
This is really old...but I felt like saying that Hughes waving at the station made me cry, and the thing about Elysia too. She...she is just so innocent and so young. It made me cry. D':

In both animes! I cried...and cried...and cried. xD

Hughes was such an amazing character and I'm glad you added him in this. And you made him so in character! It wouldn't be him if he didn't gush on and on about Elysia, right? :'3

I feel so pathetic when I cry everytime I see that episode. x'3

Or episodes before that. I'm all like, "YOU DIED!" -cry cry-

And when Edward didn't know about his death and talked about seeing him and his family I would be all like, "HE IS DEAD, YOU IDIOT!" -cry cry cry-

Yeah, I'm pathetic. I know you don't care about this and I didn't plan on going this far...but yeah. I waste peoples time. xD

Also, I love your story. So, so much. You were an amazing writer, and I'm sure you're even better now. This just has to be one of the best Roy and Ed stories I've ever encountered. Hah,'s a big word. Okay, I'll stop now.

pandas'n'kisses chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
very smexy
LadySlytherin05 chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
I really liked this story! My only critique for it is that I would've liked to see more angst over the intimacy issues. Roy has never been attracted to another male before and Ed has barely done anything sexual ever! They went straight into happy couple when I was looking forward to a little anxiety there. Other than that I thought it was great! Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2010