Reviews for Playing Their Game
Myst Silverhand chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
Beautiful story. Thank you for writing it.
Pinkbubblegum13 chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
oh my god this was so cute!
Shadow Ride chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
OMG,I love this story. The beginning was the best though. I was up, sneaking on the computer, at 3 am, when I almost burst out laughing at some of the arguements. I had to hide unde a bed to hide from my dad when he came in. x3
But, if I could say, I would say what happen to everyone else to. It'd be funny to see what happen with Miroku and Sango. Anyways, Keep up the good work!
Shadow Ride, the dark angle.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Since you said review I did and your an amazing writer soooo...Yay
Master-of-the-Red-Dragons chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
i love this thanks
airwad chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
OMG!

that was the best bankag story i've ever read!

Great job and keep writing!
mimi chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
you did a great job on the story so far.i'm so glad there is more to read. so far its awesome!;3
storywriter dream chapter 16 . 8/2/2011
I absolutly LOVE this story but the ending left so many of my questions un answered! please tell me there is a sequel!
Vivid Imaginest chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
Loved it loved it loved it loved it! I loved it more than I love this omelete, but that's cuz it has hot peppers in it (Bleh!) Thanks for a great story! Do you have more? I wants more. Could you bake some more? please? Thankies! D
InaLaInu chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
NAWWWW! it made me feel warm and fuzzies on the inside :D
Krazy Katieness chapter 16 . 2/16/2011
this fanfic was AWSOME!
Faeena Martushoff chapter 16 . 2/8/2011
Awesome story. I thoughouly enjoyed the entire thing.i loved the way you started from them arguing all the time then move up a couple of times. I hope you write more, and if you are, please write one about Kagome and Koga, PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!
DevilBittersweetChild chapter 16 . 1/1/2011
That was... Beautiful. I truly congratulate you on writing this piece. I hope that you shall write more.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 16 . 10/26/2010