Reviews for Nine Lives
Arekanderu chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
Oh now it's geting even mroe interesting.I can't wait for Vlark adn Lois to finally start suspecting Cat
batfan7 chapter 8 . 7/8/2007
Ooh! This is fantastic! I absolutely love the way you've written everyone. Cat is actually a 3-dimensional character! How original. I love Batman (can you tell from my user-name) and I like how you've done the Bat-people so far. Haven't seen Batman yet, but if he's as well written as the rest of this has been, I'm going to be positively ecstatic.

So, just to be clear, Cat knows about Batman, but doesn't know he's Bruce Wayne, and Alfred doesn't know about Cat being an immortal, right? I know very, very little about Highlander, but you've been doing a pretty good job at not loosing me with details from that series.

The plot is incredibly interesting as well. I'm still not sure exactly what Alfred and Cat are trying for. Just planning on scaring Ramirez, or is there more? I hope you update soon!
HarbingerLady chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
does Alfred know that Cat/Cassandra is an immortal? she does talk to him and Kerensky, but the two didn't seem to know about her immortality even if Cat said 'head hunter' coz the criminal is truly a head hunter.
kirallie chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
Neat! So is Cat the Cassandra from the series, I'm a little muddled on that one. I know you said it's the same actor but have you got her as the same person? She's going to have to find new hiding places for her swords. How does Alfred know about immortals? Keep up the good work!
Mayhem Managed chapter 8 . 6/21/2007
I love the idea that the Fortress is a blind to keep people looking in the wrong directions.

Hm . . . Batman seems to be making his presence felt, probably to intimidate Ramirez, whom I just realized has the same name as Sean Connery's character in the first Highlander movie. Coincidence? I don't belive they exist . . .

Anyway, great chapter - keep up the good work!
Harry2 chapter 8 . 6/21/2007
Definetly not overwith. And now, its time for the BAT to make an appearance!
Raiining chapter 8 . 6/21/2007
You updated!

/dances for joy

Hmm, what is Cat doing acting suspicious like that? I enjoyed her talk with Lois and Clark, though. The three-way hidden-meanings conversation was hilarious. Lois talking about the Fortress of Solitude, Cat worried about hiding the swords the same way, making up conversation that will get her out of it. There seemed to be a fun dance going on between the three of them: two women and Clark, and he's the only one who expressed any kind of discomfort about lying - and that was making the video for Superman. The girls seemed perfectly okay. /grin It was a nice contrast.

I liked the end, too, and am very curious about what's going on. I had forgotten that Cat met with Alfred in the hotel before.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Very curious to see what happens next!
CJNyfalt chapter 8 . 6/21/2007
Good story.
Arekanderu chapter 8 . 6/20/2007
Love the new the whole can't wait for thenext the Cat confrontation.i wonderif her Voice works on Superman
BrokenSkye chapter 7 . 6/3/2007
This plot line is really original and fantastic!

Please update soon!
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
O, this is pretty good. Hurray, not many L&C spoilers! I'm reading transcripts for those, working my way through season 2. :D Love how you've had Cat hide swords everywhere in lead-lined 'pipes', very clever. . Interesting story, please update soon!
MRlovesDC chapter 7 . 5/12/2007
I am really enjoying your story, I hope you complete it soon, it is really intriguing and a bit confusing. Who is Cat?
Mayhem Managed chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
Very well-done crossover. I especially liked the detail of Cat/Cassandra hiding swords from Superman in lead pipes, and you know it's a good story when it seems perfectly plausible . . . right up until you remember the Immortals and aliens running around.
MotherBear chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
I am so excited you finally updated! Thank you thank you thank you! Please don't keep us in the dark so long next time...
Harry2 chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
Cassie, with all that is going on, you MIGHT want to seriously think about jumping ship and soon! Things are beginning to get VERY hot for you and the other immortals in Metropolis!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »