Reviews for Nine Lives
Raiining chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
Ek! You updated!

/dances the happy dance

I'm continuing to LOVE THIS story. I adore Cat ("new Troy?" /smirk) and Loise and Clark. Can't *wait* to see what happens next!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
I'm glad you decided to update this.
Raiining chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
"No, the original." Suddenly there was a sword in her hand, and she smiled grimly as she added "There can be only one."

YAH!

Go Cat!

heheehe.

More More More! More story, please! Do you have an LJ I can follow? *will go looking*.

Really enjoying this story - love the writing and really really curious about the plot. So many elements coming together! I LOVE it!
Raiining chapter 5 . 1/12/2007
The yacht, maybe. Must be nice to be that rich."

"Eat your soup," said Clark, "paupers like us can't afford to waste food."

Lois flicked a chunk of bread at him, he caught it effortlessly and dunked it in his bowl

I love little moments like this, where we see how in love they are. *happy sigh* So sweet.

Also loved the "confused me with logic" comment. Heh.

Reading on to see who Cat has in mind, and continually curious about how much Batman knows ...
Raiining chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
Ohh,

So superman and batman haven't even met! Oh I'm so looking forward to more chapters!

A hood ornament here, a sword there..."

"That's ..um.. nice," said Lois.

"You do not share my enthusiasm," Ben Ishmael said sadly. "Ah well, it would be a dull world if we were all alike."

HA! I LIKE this guy. Snicker.
Raiining chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
Superman usually seems to be content to let the law take its course," said Pennyworth, "whereas by all accounts Batman is less... patient."

Ha!

Love it.

Very interesting development ... how much does Alfred know? Hm...

reading on!
Raiining chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
No way! The actress who played Cat Grant played Cassandra? I have *got* to watch that series again ...

Still really enjoying this fic. I love the pace and the way things are coming together. Really love Cat, obviously, since you've made her a main player. And now Alfred is in town! Most excellent.

(I guess Superman and Batman would know each other, but neither has revealed their secret identity to the other. It would make sense, but I wonder if Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne met, if they would recognize the other. I mean, these are the guys who dress up in costumes, so theoretically they shoul be able to peer past someone else's? Ah well - I guess we'll find out!)

reading on ...
Raiining chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Wow!

I kept this in my inbox because I had a feeling it was going to be good and I want a prompt to re-watch the old Lois & Clark episodes. Very interesting first chapter! I like the quick dialogue, the moving players, and - of course - the cross-over extremis. Excellent! reading on ...
Harry2 chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
I smell something to do with THE GAME, involving this blade. Just what I don't know. And as for Cassie, VERY nice way of disgusing your sword milady! That is one more immortal that is going to be a HEAD shorter!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
damn this is good i hope you write more soon! keep up the awesome writing!
MotherBear chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
You have SUCH a good story going here (thru chapter 5) PLEASE update? update update update update?
MotherBear chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
So, I'm gonna review backwards... you've got a great story going here... please update!
MotherBear chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
Why, oh why do I do this to myself? WHY can't I stick to complete stories? Ahh well. I am *very* interested to see where this story will go! I bet I know whodunnit, though.
A-zla chapter 5 . 9/19/2006
That is a nice story - I wonder where it will go... Please update when you have time!
MRlovesDC chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
good story, I do hope you will post more soon.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »