Reviews for Nine Lives
Harry2 chapter 5 . 8/15/2006
Sounds like things are not going well for the dynamic team of Lane and Kent! I wonder who will be the NEXT victim of this Immortal hunter?
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 5 . 8/15/2006
please update again soon
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
oh this is great! ! ! I hope you post more soon! ! !
Harry2 chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
Well, it sounds like the Bat will be showing up sooner than we thought, when you get the next chapter posted. It will be interesting to see how the Boy Scout and the Dark Knight get along.
rankokun alpha chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
ouch to bad will have to wait till you work through the rpg! keep up the awesome writing!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
liked it, please update again soon
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
please update again soon
Harry2 chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
Sounds like the Bat and the Boy Scout are going to collide, and sooner than later! I look forward to seeing what happens when they get together and start exchanging notes!
Teri chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
I've always wanted to see a Cat/Cassandra story - I've never found one before. I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
So, Cassie is still about and playing the game eh? The only question is, if its not Cassie that is taking the heads, who is?
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Good one (Tracy Scoggins) ...an underused character-nearly as old as Methos... and has some scary witch-type powers...

Can't wait for the arrival of Bruce W... should stir the pot a bit...
Harry2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
*Starts singing theme song from Highlander* OH MAN! This one is going to be GOOD! The Bat, Lois and Clark, AND HIGHLANDER! All I have to say is this: If its like your usual work, its going to be FANTASTIC! I may have to put this one on my favorite stories list! I will be EAGERLY awaiting the next chapter, especially when you have BOTH Highlanders in it!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5