Reviews for Forsaken
Mikochan chapter 27 . 4/24/2012
How come I didn't see nor read this earlier ? O_O This story is SOOOOoooo GREAT ! \(w )/ Made me laugh so hard xD yet really moved me too. One of the best Kruan I've read this far (v )
FoxFire546 chapter 27 . 7/7/2009
This story is funny, cute, and awesome! I love the part where Kratos grabs Yuans ass by accident!LOL price-less!
Belle of Ponderosa chapter 27 . 8/30/2008
Brilliant! I loved the childish banter between them. One of the few great KxY fanfics. ( I love that pariing )
Artemis Elric chapter 23 . 6/24/2008
"Wherever seraphim go when they die, it can’t be as wondrous as the mortal world."

Beautiful line. And... just thought you should know about now, I am in love with this story. I'd shower you with compliments, but I'd rather read the rest of it first.
Artemis Elric chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
*laughs* I am SO going to do that to my kids someday. "Here comes the rheiard! Here it comes!" xDD Brilliant.
Azuru chapter 27 . 8/13/2007
Woah, I don't check on this story for a few months and you go ahead and write like 15 chapters. O_o And completed it, woot! (so much shame on me...) VERY lovely! I especially want to praise Spiritua, you really have such a pleasant and artistic way with words (much like Kratos, hm?) and I enjoyed reading Kratos's POVs the most! They are so Kratos. The rest of the story is all quite good too. Such a pretty way to throw words around, I wonder how you two do it. This author has much to learn.

In any case, good show, Meowzy, Spiritua. A -fabulous- read. XD Can't wait to see the sequel! How will Yuan get out of being in the Renegades thing in one week? Sounds impossible? O_O (though I should know better by now...)

I especially look forward to seeing more of your writing, Spiritua Masquerade! _
My Lovely Yume chapter 27 . 7/12/2007
Whoa. I finally finished it! YAY!

I gotta start with: LOL. There are countless parts that made me laugh hysterically. Pointy sticks now officially rock. The main one that comes to my mind is chapter seven with the "accident in the dark" and Kratos trying to play it off as if nothing happened. And the breaking of the Fourth Wall in chapter sixteen was pretty intuitive.

Now, this is only my opinion: take it or leave it. While Kratos and Yuan's relationship was expanded throughout the entire story, I get the feeling that it was kinda rushed into in chapters 22-ish and more with the sudden love confessions. Some scenes hinted at it through phsyical compromising positions, but when it came to a verbal confession, just seemed precipitous.

Poor Muris! He deserves a snuggle! -makes Muris plushie- You'd think in four thousand years of plotting revenge, he'd find time to get a tan or something to wear other than a trenchcoat. And it'll take a while to get the image of dragons out of my head...

The epilogue was one of my favorite chapters. Imagining Kratos sitting in that room all lonely and whatnot, waiting for his snuggle hunny Yuan to come and the Renegades having suspicions about him. Gah! Can't those evil bastards see they're in love? *smacks Renegades*

Overall, I loved it. 'Twas a pleasure to read. Both of you have unique writing styles; the seperate POVs alone were enough to conjure some giggles as each had its own humorous muses.
screamingedge chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
That's... evil... XD *dies laughing*
screamingedge chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Aw, I thought there'd be bloody, bloody action... Oh well, at least there's drama!
screamingedge chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Yay! Action! A duel for heavens sakes, a duel! W00t!
Kichino Sarafu chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
HOLY %$ &%$? A friggin missle? Haven't these guys seen Survivor or Flight 29 Down?
Kichino Sarafu chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Very well done. I can feel the hatred now.
heartlessdayhan chapter 27 . 6/18/2007
WA *SOB* T_T wass so cutee! i really like this fic it wass nice
Ray chapter 27 . 5/27/2007
So beautiful! Looking forward to sequel!
whatevergirl chapter 27 . 5/23/2007