Reviews for About Me and You
Dugleik chapter 14 . 4/15/2008
I'm kind of whimpering like a puppy right now. I really loved this story. It's sad, but you managed to avoid the suicide/self-injury trap that drug fics usually gets caught in (and gets their metaphorical necks snapped in the process).
x-troypay-x chapter 14 . 3/30/2008
That was the most awesomest story I have ever read, wow

Also very cute
ah em illi chapter 14 . 2/16/2008
WOW, this was great.
HaiRsPraY.lOveR.16 chapter 14 . 1/12/2008
great story
gfshhsfg chapter 14 . 1/4/2008
that was so.. like.. TOUCHING! ahaa. i loved it!
gfshhsfg chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
im getting confused with this story "/ but i like it! good job.
whatsername11 chapter 14 . 12/13/2007
AMAZING! AWESOME STORY! I LOVED IT! Also wonderwall is a GREAT song! (just had to mention that!) Well it was written beautifuly! Keep up the fantastic work!
Going2Alaska chapter 14 . 12/3/2007
This story was great. I loved it.

-Parker
FFStoryFanGirl09 chapter 14 . 11/17/2007
i love this story gave me a couple troypay video ideas.I'll deticate my wonderwall one to the story and job.
jane-eliza chapter 14 . 4/21/2007
Wow. I was just looking through all the old stories way at the back because I was bored with the ones at the front. And I found this. This is AMAZING! Seriously even the way it's written, it's just…wow.

And I love Wonderwall! I was listening to it when I read this!

AWESOME STORY!

x
DisneySktrGrl chapter 14 . 1/5/2007
this was different, i didn't know what to expect after the first chapter, part of my head was yelling at me to turn back and not read the full thing, but curiosity took over and once again i'm glad i listened to the voice, it may have been dark at some moments and a bit confusing but the story was great, and i'm glad i read it
hayly baby chapter 14 . 10/15/2006
its really good

well dun

hayzxx
Tammii92 chapter 14 . 10/9/2006
wow!..that was sad and Amazing!

i loved it!

keep it up!
atouchofDASEY chapter 14 . 8/28/2006
wow i just read that whole story at once and it freakin made me cry! that was so damn cute!
drinkingfiction chapter 14 . 8/6/2006
That is a beautiful story...only one word can describe it...

Wow!

This has GOT to be one of THE best stories I have EVER read!

Great job! You should do a sequel!