Reviews for The Boy Who Loved
GuardianWolfman chapter 22 . 7/31
My favourite CD/HP I have found yet. Would have been nice if it continued for longer though. I could definitely read more
Slytheringirle chapter 1 . 7/26
OMG! OMG! OMG! I fucking love you!
Slytheringirle chapter 1 . 7/26
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I fucking hate you! How can you do this to Ced, to Harry!
Love it up till now!
Skye chapter 1 . 5/29
Hahahahha xD That was one of the funniest exchanges I have read about. I am very into the theory of multiple universes, so this could easily have happened or is happening in another universe :) And it is so funny!
Cartlin chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
They don't use backpacks at Hogwarts. They use satchel bags.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/15/2016
I love this. Just love it. However, at this point I have two criticisms to voice: There's no way that it would have been news to McGonagall that you could transfigure time. Not only has she been studying magic under Dumbledore for some time (since she's deputy headmistress and an ex-Order of the Phoenix member), but she also was the means by which Hermione got a time turner 3rd year. She would have had to demonstrate adequate knowledge of time turning and it's dire consequences when done improperly (and convince the ministry that she'd taught Hermione of the seriousness as well) in order to get it. Also, I'm pretty sure she's not the kind of woman who would place such a powerfully magical item in the hands of one of her third year students without understanding it herself first.
Secondly this chapter relies too heavily on Hermione's strategies. Cedric is hurt and distraught at this point, but I really don't think this is how it would have played out. Cedric trusts Ron and Hermione but if Ced and Harry really have true love I'm pretty sure he would turn to Cho in order to help find/get to Harry but then as soon as he was within reach, he wouldn't really be interested in what other people have to say. If it were stand alone it wouldn't be quite such a crime, but as other people have already commented, Hermione resolves too much of the plot (yeah she's writing the story but still). It begins to grate the nerves, even for (I think) Hermione fans
Charlie0925 chapter 22 . 9/17/2015
Aww, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED THIS AMAZING FIC! Brilliant writing hon, just wish there was more! ;o)
prowseeveryweekend chapter 22 . 2/2/2015
Easily the single most amazing piece of fan fiction I've ever read. I absolutely loved this story. Wonderfully written. Thank you!
angeltrin1 chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
What a lovely story! I loved the direction you went!
Breanna3593 chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
I really want to continue, but I can't bring myself to. It's a little too ridiculous for me with Hermione the gossip and match maker. I even took to skipping the samples at the top- because, why? Anyway, I thank you for writing.
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
How in the WORLD did Hermione pull a conclusion about Harry's sexuality based off of his sting from Ron's betrayal? Unless Harry were actually gay for Ron, it wouldn't make sense. Haha, wow!
Aladdinina Magi chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
Hahahah hermione a yaoi fan girl go figure XD
Ya0iLover chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Hermione's theory are weird.
ArtemisTheGrim chapter 1 . 3/25/2014